2 2
Phil1111

Midterms

6 hours ago, BIGUN said:

You sure you can disclose the subject of a "private meeting" with a politician about a public matter?

Hardly a "private meeting" about abortions.

Our conversion happened at the end of a town-hall meeting - still in the hall - with a witness at arms' length.

My opinion is the same as the majority of Canadians and even our current prime minister. It was his father: the late Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau who announced "gov't has no role in the bedrooms of the nation."

Imagine that, a Liberal advocating small-gov't.

Hah!

Hah!

Edited by riggerrob
add a sentence
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2022 at 11:49 PM, billvon said:

Did you vote for that abortionist?  Are you now sort of OK with abortion if it's important to a man?

As someone who committed the same offense and was forgiven, I forgive him. Every Christian has a past. Jesus Christ provides redemption through his death on the cross. All we have to do is surrender and accept.

21 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

As someone who committed the same offense and was forgiven, I forgive him. Every Christian has a past. Jesus Christ provides redemption through his death on the cross. All we have to do is surrender and accept.

Now you call it an "offense" ??

And YOU forgive him?? Who are you ? Did I miss something?

Wow, your forgiving range must be endless ... and how many times would you forgive? And for how many politicians/men would you grant forgiveness at such an "offense"?

And Jesus Christ provided redemption in advance, right?

1 hour ago, christelsabine said:

Wow, your forgiving range must be endless ... and how many times would you forgive? And for how many politicians/men would you grant forgiveness at such an "offense"?

Of course, that's the scam in a nutshell. It's a farce seconded only by the absurd explanation made in defense.

2 hours ago, christelsabine said:

I can feel your inner confusions. The evangelical commandments may help:

spacer.png

Soon another false idol will be waived of all present, past and future sins. Ron DeSanctimonous will become the chosen one and he has already claimed divine status.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, kallend said:

In case you run into the paywall:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/democrats-await-nevada-election-result-that-could-seal-their-us-senate-majority-2022-11-12/

Cortez Masto narrowly defeated Republican challenger Adam Laxalt, a former state attorney general who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

Edited by kallend

15 hours ago, christelsabine said:

70 X 7, see Matthew 18: 21-22

Yes, if you have a relationship with Him.

15 hours ago, kallend said:

In case you run into the paywall:

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/democrats-await-nevada-electiTrump on-result-that-could-seal-their-us-senate-majority-2022-11-12/

Cortez Masto narrowly defeated Republican challenger Adam Laxalt, a former state attorney general who was endorsed by former President Donald Trump.

Hi John,

And, a local nutjob was also endorsed by Trump:  Democrat Gluesenkamp Perez flips Washington’s 3rd District - oregonlive.com

Trump was able to get rid of a fairly moderate GOP CongressCritter only to have it backfire on him.

Jerry Baumchen

20 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

So you can make a deal with Lucifer. Then without a soul still be saved?

Your soul is eternal. As long as you are physically alive you can be saved.

"All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." I know some here do not belive that they are bad enough to be called sinners. They will learn the truth after physical death.

Confess to God that you are a sinner and ask Him to come into your life and take control. If you mean it in your heart, that is not playing an intellectual game, by His grace you will be born again. By His grace your sins will be forgiven and you will have a clean slate.

Salvation is through Jesus Christ. You receive it by grace through faith.

1 minute ago, ryoder said:

Grifters gonna grift.

Walker's campaign tells Republicans to stop 'deceptive fundraising' in Georgia runoff

At least four committees, including one associated with former President Donald Trump, have kept 90% of contributions solicited for Senate GOP candidate Herschel Walker.

Hey man, this river’s gonna dry up some time and there’s no time like the present to get one’s beak wet. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Grifters gonna grift.

Walker's campaign tells Republicans to stop 'deceptive fundraising' in Georgia runoff

At least four committees, including one associated with former President Donald Trump, have kept 90% of contributions solicited for Senate GOP candidate Herschel Walker.

Hi Robert,

I'm thinking this might be a good thing; in the short run.

Jerry Baumchen

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

trump's new election platform takes a script from another dictator Philippines' Duterte.

The death penalty for drug dealers. No word yet if mom and pop pot shops in Colorado will have their owners put to the firing squad. If he is re-elected.

Shows just how out-of-touch with reality the demented fool is:

Pew Research: Americans overwhelmingly say marijuana should be legal for recreational or medical use

• Like 1