1 1
JerryBaumchen

Election Fraud

13 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

I saw that. My opinion of Musk has really fallen since the twit disaster. Now the twits seem to have coalesced.

I wish I could remember where I saw this article recently. It was a list of roughly a dozen cars that had a single major flaw that made them less than ideal. It included a description of the flaw for each, but when you got to one of them, it said simply:

Tesla: Elon Musk

LOL!

18 hours ago, ryoder said:

Did it ever occur to Fox that if they behaved like a legitimate news organization, they could attract viewers from the entire general public, instead of only the subset of gullible fools?

Hehe yeah. Did I misread it or was there a quote in that article where the Fox News CEO refers to a significant chunk of their own viewers as ‘the crazies’ that they have to appease?:rofl:

On 2/18/2023 at 9:14 AM, ryoder said:

Did it ever occur to Fox that if they behaved like a legitimate news organization, they could attract viewers from the entire general public, instead of only the subset of gullible fools?

Not anymore. 

They've spent the last 30 years being "Fair & Balanced" and so far to the right that they make Bill Buckley look moderate.

There is NOTHING they could do to convince the majority of moderate & liberal viewers that their 'news' was anything other than Republican propaganda.

I don't even watch the local Fox station's news. It's as fucked up as the national one.

Personally, I'd need to see multiple years of being actually fair and balanced before I'd spend more than a minute or two on them.

On 2/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, ryoder said:

Who knew that there was actually a line that Fox would not cross???

Fox News executives refused to let Trump on-air when he called in during January 6 attack, Dominion says

They knew they needed to protect him from himself. The Jan 6 Commission would have gone much differently had Trump been allowed to express his own opinions DURING the attack.  He would not have called for the violence to stop, about which the on-air personalities at the moment would have been required to ask him. At the very least, they would have asked him if he had any messages for the "demonstrators."  I'm not surprised at all that Fox wouldn't let him on air.   

More voting fraud!

Cleveland attorney (and stalwart Trump supporter) James Saunders is in court due to his voting twice, in both Ohio and Florida.  Turns out that's a felony even if you are voting for Trump.  His defense?  "Mistakes do happen, accidents do happen."  The prosecutor then noted that his argument would have been more credible if Saunders had done it just once.  Unfortunately, he did it twice - in exaclty the same locales.

The more this sort of malfeasance comes to light, the more it's clear that Trump was lucky to lose by ONLY 7 million votes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/shaker-heights-attorney-a-trump-supporter-tells-judge-he-voted-twice-in-last-two-elections-by-accident/ar-AA1dOkdV

10 hours ago, billvon said:

More voting fraud!

Cleveland attorney (and stalwart Trump supporter) James Saunders is in court due to his voting twice, in both Ohio and Florida.  Turns out that's a felony even if you are voting for Trump.  His defense?  "Mistakes do happen, accidents do happen."  The prosecutor then noted that his argument would have been more credible if Saunders had done it just once.  Unfortunately, he did it twice - in exaclty the same locales.

The more this sort of malfeasance comes to light, the more it's clear that Trump was lucky to lose by ONLY 7 million votes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/shaker-heights-attorney-a-trump-supporter-tells-judge-he-voted-twice-in-last-two-elections-by-accident/ar-AA1dOkdV

Vote early, vote often.