1 1
SkyDekker

FOX News: the right wing source of truth

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Also Fox News:

image.png.5ab7a4bdc73f842372102e3323495834.png

This lack of education is starting to show more and more....

A recent study found that people who watched FOX News knew less about current events than people who watched no news at all.

They quite literally have mastered the art of making people dumber.  Which explains a great many right wing memes.

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

A recent study found that people who watched FOX News knew less about current events than people who watched no news at all.

They quite literally have mastered the art of making people dumber.  Which explains a great many right wing memes.

Based on the above, they also know less about historic events.....

On 9/7/2022 at 1:11 PM, billvon said:

What exactly was the recent study?

14 minutes ago, nbpd610 said:

What exactly was the recent study?

Maybe this....? https://osf.io/jrw26/

But more likely this, which is not actually recent, but 10 years old.

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5

Although the major point of this study is that Americans are ill informed in general.

Edited by gowlerk

13 minutes ago, ryoder said:

A Fox News story this morning that gave me a belly laugh.

It took him this long to realize the obvious???

Fox News: GOP megadonor Peter Thiel hits Republicans for lacking positive message ahead of midterms

There once was a "Contract with America". Didn't really work out well, but the message sold very well.

4 hours ago, ryoder said:

A Fox News story this morning that gave me a belly laugh.

It took him this long to realize the obvious???

Fox News: GOP megadonor Peter Thiel hits Republicans for lacking positive message ahead of midterms

One of the stupidest things to come from the RNC in recent memory was the 'platform' Trump ran on for 2020.

Which was simply the same one from 2016.
Including language disparaging Obama.

The platform complains, for instance, that “for the past 8 years America has been led in the wrong direction” and that “our standing in world affairs has declined significantly.” It also declares that “the President has been regulating to death a free market economy that he does not like and does not understand” and that “he defies the laws of the United States.” (All of those were meant to refer to President Barack Obama.)

Link:https://www.vox.com/2020/8/24/21399396/republican-convention-platform-2020-2016

5 hours ago, jakee said:

Whaaaaaa how did I miss that? Why does he think Biden blew up Nord Stream?

Only Rupert Murdock knows for sure. I'd guess Tucker Carlson just reads whats on the teleprompter.

His latest: Ex-Hunter Biden business partner: FBI 'altered history' in handling of laptop before 2020 election Or how FBI corruption against trump cost him the election.

I could be wrong. Rupert Murdoch's editorial instructions to FOX could be coming directly from the Kremlin's FSB.

Imagine MTG's mouth hooked up directly to the FSB and you have FOX news.

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Only Rupert Murdock knows for sure. I'd guess Tucker Carlson just reads whats on the teleprompter.

His latest: Ex-Hunter Biden business partner: FBI 'altered history' in handling of laptop before 2020 election Or how FBI corruption against trump cost him the election.

I could be wrong. Rupert Murdoch's editorial instructions to FOX could be coming directly from the Kremlin's FSB.

Imagine MTG's mouth hooked up directly to the FSB and you have FOX news.

Hi Phil,

PRICELESS!

Jerry Baumchen

45 minutes ago, Slim King said:

You guys seem to be missing the fact that most Conservatives quit watching FOX long ago. The final straw for many was when they hid the 2000 Mules evidence. I'd say Murdock is more of a Chinese Communist rather than a Russian Communist. China has more money.

If you think FOX News is left wing, you are one of the right wingers this piece talks about.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism

7 hours ago, Slim King said:

I can write a wiki article right now that says Bavillion plays with rubber duckies on the space station and publish it ... wiki is a joke.

You can, just as I can write a wiki article saying that Joe Biden is the second coming of Christ. And if it's a popular topic, it wil be edited again and again until there is some resemblance to facts. That's how wikis work. OAN is a joke, as are all the conspiracy-theory forums out there that purport to know the true mind of Q (or whoever it is now).

I find it astounding that you are so easily convinced that everyone you disagree with is evil and venal, but then I've always found the concept that good behavior is only ensured by punishent to be astounding. Kind of like the paternity issues that Herschel Walker has, and the voting issues that a number of high-profile conservatives have had, maybe everyone is just convinced that all eyes are on them, and so they have to deflect.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, metalslug said:

Ah, c'mon now. The left has already clarified what science is. Those naïve Reps thought it was an objective field.

E3dXizCXMAESWY.jpg

Parroting an anti-Fauci conspiracy meme as evidence that the Republicans like science?

An innovative approach, but one I think  will only be effective with your fellow travellers.

(edited)
4 hours ago, metalslug said:

Ah, c'mon now. The left has already clarified what science is. Those naïve Reps thought it was an objective field.

E3dXizCXMAESWY.jpg

If more people in the red states had listened to Fauci instead of badmouthing him, the red states wouldn't have had a much higher death rate from COVID than the blue states.

Even Herman Cain might still be alive.

images.jpg

Edited by kallend