mereanarchy

Airplane Repo Season Finale

That show is 100% scripted and fake as fuck!

They aren't even re-enactments any more, if they ever were. They are totally made up fiction from the bottom up!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

I beg to differ.

The episode with the three twin Otters was filmed at Skydive Chicago. Using the SDC Otters, Caravan, runways, hangars, cabins and even the SDC 4 wheeler.

Rook was even one of the cast helping the repo guys fake steal his Otters - he had lines and everything. You could see SDC pilots on the floor between the pilots in several shots. You made it in the show, Kirby.

All the take offs and flights were with SDC pilots at the controls in the right seat, just not seen in the footage.

It was all fake and scripted. Not even a re-enactment.

This was the first and only episode I watched. I did so because Rook posted it on his fb page the day it aired. It was hilarious to watch Rook help repossess his own planes. Epic!
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

jumpsracer

NOT listed in DZ.Com's list as a Otter DZ!

That list isn't always up to date. I've jumped from Skydive Midwest's Otter. It's a nice one (nice DZ too :)
But Racine is a pretty long way from Rhinelander.

However, a search did turn up websites for a DZ in Rhinelander. The pics on the sites show people doing tandems out of an Otter.

The sites even have a "800" number you can call to get a gift certificate. :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***NOT listed in DZ.Com's list as a Otter DZ!

That list isn't always up to date. I've jumped from Skydive Midwest's Otter. It's a nice one (nice DZ too :)
But Racine is a pretty long way from Rhinelander.

However, a search did turn up websites for a DZ in Rhinelander. The pics on the sites show people doing tandems out of an Otter.

The sites even have a "800" number you can call to get a gift certificate. :)

Did it also state "We're 20 minutes away!" too? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Skydivesg

I beg to differ.

The episode with the three twin Otters was filmed at Skydive Chicago. Using the SDC Otters, Caravan, runways, hangars, cabins and even the SDC 4 wheeler.

Rook was even one of the cast helping the repo guys fake steal his Otters - he had lines and everything. You could see SDC pilots on the floor between the pilots in several shots. You made it in the show, Kirby.

All the take offs and flights were with SDC pilots at the controls in the right seat, just not seen in the footage.

It was all fake and scripted. Not even a re-enactment.

This was the first and only episode I watched. I did so because Rook posted it on his fb page the day it aired. It was hilarious to watch Rook help repossess his own planes. Epic!

Yes. They discussed it with Rook in Show 207 of Skydive Radio.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live