wow_krudu

We decided to develop a headset for communication in a wind tunnel and from wingsuits jumpers

Hello everyone!

We have a small team of engineers and sportsmen, and we decided to develop a headset for communication in a wind tunnel and when jumping with a wingsuits. In general, for communication in extremely noisy and windy places.

For more than a year, and more than $100,000 of invested money, we have achieved good results.

We have already made a prototype and filed for a patent, soon I will be able to tell everything in more detail, I hope).

We have reached the stage of the naming of the device, in order to create Branding and I want to know your opinion, which name do you like best? Which name is more suitable?

1. Larry - a reference to the laryngophone, which is based on our device (also Lary, Larri).
2. Kenoha - from Japanese, the blade of the sword (metaphor, cutting through the noise in the Wind tunnel like a sword blade).
3. Strom - Like a storm, also a metaphor (also Stroom, Stromm).
4. LuftStrom - Wind and storm.

If you have any other options for the name, you can also write! Thank you).

*By the way, if during this time you found some device that worked in the pipe and completely satisfied your needs, let me know.