BigDreams32

Beyond Excited!! XD

This past Sunday (yesterday) Me and my best friend did two of our first post AFF solo jumps (jump 13-14 for me) The amount of freedom and independence feels so great after finishing AFF! We were on the same load so we got to gear check each other and watch each other jump out and do canon balls which btw were totally awesome B| we're trying to figure out other cool exits we can think of, safely of course, if anybody has any cool exit ideas for me that would be awesome. But our journey to A license looks amazing so far and we're beyond excited for whats to come and all the learning we gotta do! Also getting my own jump suit soon from Body Sport USA.. if anybody has any opinions on them or advice would be great ;) but enough of my rant, just too excited to feel that air!
Stay safe, blue skies

My first suit was a body sport that I picked up from someone else. I happened to like it and it served me well for some time. As for exits, cannonballs are fun, especially right off AFF. You're coaching from here to your A will cover exits (dives w/ swoops to be specific), so you'll get that soon enough. That said, being able to present into the wind right after launch and be stable is a skill you can't develop too soon or refine too much IMHO as a good launch can make or break a group dive.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.