2 2
wolfriverjoe

Infinity Rig Lookup

There have been 'more than a few' questions from people looking to buy a used container, asking 'will it fit me?' Or 'How can I tell if this will fit me or not?'

The more or less standard answer is 'go to the manufacturer's website, find the harness measuring instructions, have your measurements taken, get the serial number of the prospective rig and send both to the manufacturer. They can tell you.'

I recently found out that Velocity offers a lookup on their website. I have no clue how long this has been available.

Put the serial number of the rig in the box and it gives you the order form (minus any personal info).

It lets you see the measurements the harness was made to, what options it was ordered with, and colors.

I think it's a pretty cool thing and thought I'd throw it out here.

https://www.velocityrigs.com/support/?fbclid=IwAR2QlHkmQnNoRB61pFTqbqAg-iUF6CSWRmuSds1NZP2ML4iORjK0rn-aV5g

Note: I tried to copy the page with my rig on it, but it won't work. 
If anyone is interested in seeing how it works, or what my rig looks like, enter '8507' for the serial number and let it know you're not a robot.

• Like 2