dqpacker

PD ad in Parachutist

dqpacker

What does it mean?:S Is this for the new Peregrine-Lite?

That the advertising dept. at PD is smoking a little too much weed? I'm sure they impressed themselves at least.

p.s. Don't come at me with "No such thing as too much weed" :)

dqpacker

What does it mean?:S Is this for the new Peregrine-Lite?

Dumb question: How does anyone know that it is a PD ad? I must admit that I did not look at it too long. I didn't take the time to guess what the advertisement is about. The ad was wasted on me, but then again, I'm not the kind of person waiting around for the NCT.

peek

***What does it mean?:S Is this for the new Peregrine-Lite?

Dumb question: How does anyone know that it is a PD ad? I must admit that I did not look at it too long. I don't have time to play games and guess what the advertisement is about. They wasted their money on me, but then again, I'm not the kind of person waiting around for the Next Cool Thing.

hard to see in this photo but there is a pd and skull at the bottom.

I'm not sure if that is what the ad was (i'd assume so?), but the 7 cell, schumann planform seems to be getting close to release.

They had one in the factory/sponsored colors at Nationals and sounds like they wanted to create a little buzz with it.

some pics and a little info here. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152395906249220&set=a.45657939219.59729.622434219&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152396037344220&set=p.10152396037344220&type=1&theater

Hmmm. Almost not sure if I should post this.

I don't have any inside info at all... but based on the V logo/design the name that popped in my head was Valkyrie.

Has some cool wing/flight history in the name. Badass women.. seems to fit.

After googling a bit, the valkyrie wings look a lot like that V/logo.

Do I win a prize if I am right? Maybe a "stfu" email from PD? ha!