3 3
brenthutch

Dude, where are my hurricanes?

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Who ever said it did?

You did. I question your claim of "half of hurricane seasons are above average" and you posted the link in response. This really isn't a complicated discussion, if this troubles you so much, one once again has to wonder......

(edited)
3 minutes ago, billvon said:

You didn't answer the question  What was the average temperature of 2022?  Because unless you know that you are just blowing smoke.

I didn’t answer because the year is not over yet. Rest assured I will be the first one to share once NOAA closes the books on 2022.

Why do you ask?

Edited by brenthutch

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Ah, so you don't know and are blowing smoke.  Thank you for admitting that.

I tried to get him to predict the 2021 global temperature anomaly, and he had no idea what it was.

Then he tried to squirm out of making an actual prediction, finally declaring he was off "to watch the football" :rofl:

He's never going to learn, or change. Like a...fossil. Apt, isn't it?

(edited)
On 12/30/2022 at 2:51 PM, billvon said:
On 12/30/2022 at 4:29 AM, Stumpy said:

Greta Thunberg skewering Andrew Tate today, in a roundabout way leading to his arrest for people trafficking has been kind of delicious.

Cue republicans supporting a suspected human trafficker.

There was an article on Medium about how the DNC gave Tate $2 million dollars to fund his campaign to weaken more suitable republican candidates.

https://medium.com/the-haven/democrats-fund-andrew-tates-campaign-to-promote-conservative-values-e121c15379f5

The article is a bit of satire.  The giveaway for me was that they kept referring to Jaime Harrison as a woman, lmao. Apparently the writer is a comedian and I found it all pretty amusing.  He almost got me.

The sad thing tho is that it's not really far from the truth:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/oct/03/the-democrats-are-purposely-boosting-far-right-republicans-this-will-backfire

Edited by Coreece