1 1
ryoder

So what is worse than having Lauren Boebert as your House rep?

Having Marjorie Taylor Greene?

She actually said this:

"Thank god for air conditioning. Let’s talk about refrigerators. I personally like my refrigerator. I know you all like yours. What about washing machines and dryers? Lord please God don’t make me scrub clothes in a bucket and have to hang them out on a line when we switch over to wind turbines and solar panels. I’m gonna be really pissed off about that. I mean, how absurd is this? I like the lights on. I wanna stay up later at night. I don’t wanna have to go to bed when the sun sets. It’s so silly! I mean, all of this is insane.”

Next up - Marjorie Taylor Greene panics and fears she will suffocate at night since trees don't photosynthesize at night; republicans get behind her "outlaw night" bill.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Having Marjorie Taylor Greene?

She actually said this:

"Thank god for air conditioning. Let’s talk about refrigerators. I personally like my refrigerator. I know you all like yours. What about washing machines and dryers? Lord please God don’t make me scrub clothes in a bucket and have to hang them out on a line when we switch over to wind turbines and solar panels. I’m gonna be really pissed off about that. I mean, how absurd is this? I like the lights on. I wanna stay up later at night. I don’t wanna have to go to bed when the sun sets. It’s so silly! I mean, all of this is insane.”

Next up - Marjorie Taylor Greene panics and fears she will suffocate at night since trees don't photosynthesize at night; republicans get behind her "outlaw night" bill.

That would be Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene. Hooboy.

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 11.09.41 PM.png