1 1
NewGuy2005

Is "Pedophiles" the Outrage of Last Resort?

Qanon has found a new home on Truth Social and trump is now its leading advocate.

"Mr. Trump also shared messages at least a dozen times from an account that posted about the “storm” and “a war against sex traffickers and pedophiles” to its more than 36,000 followers, NewsGuard found. Ricky Shiffer, a man killed by the police this month after he tried to breach the F.B.I.’s Cincinnati office, had also engaged with the same account.

Of the QAnon accounts identified on Truth Social by NewsGuard, 47 have red verification badges, which the platform says it reserves for “VIPs” with “an account of public interest.”

Well at least we know where Ron has gone.

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Qanon has found a new home on Truth Social and trump is now its leading advocate.

They better have a Plan B in place. Looks like TS is going the way of every other Trump business:

Fears grow Trump's Truth Social is headed for bankruptcy as bills pile up: report

Edited by ryoder

34 minutes ago, ryoder said:

They better have a Plan B in place. Looks like TS is going the way of every other Trump business:

Fears grow Trump's Truth Social is headed for bankruptcy as bills pile up: report

Well the suckers...er...investors in TS may have some hope yet to recover pennies on the dollar. Which of course is typical of investors, banks, etc. who invest in trump scams. Because: A federal grand jury in Manhattan has issued subpoenas regarding the merger, which is also under investigation by financial regulators. From June 27th.

29 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Well the suckers...er...investors in TS may have some hope yet to recover pennies on the dollar. Which of course is typical of investors, banks, etc. who invest in trump scams. Because: A federal grand jury in Manhattan has issued subpoenas regarding the merger, which is also under investigation by financial regulators. From June 27th.

This moron https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devin_Nunes gave up a seat in congress to run it!

23 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I've had 4 wives, Started dating them all when they were in their 20's ..

I doubt anyone out of high school would think that’s cool. More evidence of how old you really are. 

23 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I love women. 

Ditching someone as soon as the corners of their eyes start to wrinkle sounds pretty fucking far from love to me.

Edited by jakee

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

My wife is 19 years younger than me ... What's your point? ... They have proven that Epstien Island was a Pedophile Playground

It was indeed - and Ghislaine Maxwell got women for that playgroung from Mar-A-Lago.

Why are you libs hiding the sexual offenders?

You mean like the "lib" Matt Gaetz, currently under investigation for sex trafficking of underage girls?  Or Joel Greenberg, the "lib" currently in jail for trafficking in underage women?

Tend to the plank in your eye first, then you can bleat about the democrats being naughty.

ghislaine.jpg

5 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I'm not a Republican ... I think all guilty parties need to be arrested!! I don't care about their politics .. But why is everyone covering for all the democrats on the list?

No one here is.  

"Straw man fallacy — Thou shall not misrepresent or exaggerate a person’s argument in order to make them easier to attack."

27 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I'm not a Republican ... I think all guilty parties need to be arrested!! I don't care about their politics .. But why is everyone covering for all the democrats on the list?

As we can clearly see in the "Excuses for the FBI search" thread.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jimjumper said:

Or he's really old.

I can only go off his own statements, and misinformation trolls aren't the most reliable of narrators, but if he's been with his current wife for 19 years and dated all of his wives while they were still in their 20's, he'd be pushing 50 at most.