1 1
billvon

Excuses for the FBI search

45 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Bullshit. You said you were a Ron DeSantis guy. You are a MAGA Republican.

How unfair. He’s a conservative - which means it just so happens that all the people he supports are republicans, all the policies he supports are pushed by republicans and all the propaganda he believes is spewed by republicans. But that’s it!

• Like 4

WaPo: Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.

But her emails!!!

7 hours ago, ryoder said:

WaPo: Material on foreign nation’s nuclear capabilities seized at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

A document describing a foreign government’s military defenses, including its nuclear capabilities, was found by FBI agents who searched former president Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and private club last month, according to people familiar with the matter, underscoring concerns among U.S. intelligence officials about classified material stashed in the Florida property.

Some of the seized documents detail top-secret U.S. operations so closely guarded that many senior national security officials are kept in the dark about them. Only the president, some members of his Cabinet or a near-Cabinet-level official could authorize other government officials to know details of these special-access programs, according to people familiar with the search, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe sensitive details of an ongoing investigation.

But her emails!!!

They both deserve to be imprisoned.  If you're cool with one, don't bitch about the other.

3 hours ago, winsor said:

They both deserve to be imprisoned.  If you're cool with one, don't bitch about the other.

So why wasn't she been?

Trump had FOUR YEARS of his pet FBI director and Attorney General to investigate, charge & prosecute her.

Funny that both the FBI & Justice department are that incompetent.

Part of the difference is that Clinton actually HAD a security clearance.
She gave it up, but she had legal authorization to see & possess classified stuff.

Trump NEVER had a clearance. Not a 'real' one.
He had access to stuff because of his position.
Same thing with the kids. They were disqualified from getting them, but daddy said they could see important stuff anyway.

Clinton held her clearance well after she left governement employment.
Trump's legal access to classified stuff ended on Jan 21, 2021.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, winsor said:

12 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

So why wasn't she been?...

Clinton held her clearance well after she left governement employment.
Trump's legal access to classified stuff ended on Jan 21, 2021.

Just more of the same old, same old with a little distraction equivalency thrown in.

FOX and the GOP has its tribe trained like a pack of Pavlov's dogs.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Just more of the same old, same old with a little distraction equivalency thrown in.

FOX and the GOP has its tribe trained like a pack of Pavlov's dogs.

When seaching to see if HRC still had her clearance, I found a really funny story from Fox.

Basically it said she should be stripped of her clearance because they didn't like her.

Despite the fact that a clearance is rarely revoked just because someone leaves a position, they felt that hers should have been.

22 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Despite the fact that a clearance is rarely revoked just because someone leaves a position, they felt that hers should have been.

Welll, when my job description changed I lost mine. For awhile the shuttle flew missions that had secret military components. That ended after Challenger, but because I was a system programmer in those days (godlike access to all systems I supported), I had to have a clearance.

And our security briefings after that went from the evil Commies to evil industrial spies. The funniest part was that the guy giving the briefing looked as much like a G-man as you could imagine, and there he stood, talking about working undercover. As what, an FBI agent???

Funny story -- my first office mate in that job was of Chinese ancestry; her parents had come over after the Red takeover. So when the application for a clearance asked for "relatives in Communist countries" she had to ask for extra sheets. It took her several months longer to get her rating, obviously. It wasn't an automatic process.

Wendy P.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

When seaching to see if HRC still had her clearance,

Highly unlikely. They generally get "revoked" when you leave government employment, but your background check remains active for 2 years after. Meaning you could get it back if needed without going through the whole process within those 2 years.

Furthermore, the government is not allowed to verify if a person has a security clearance without breaking the Privacy Act. This issue will likely come to the forefront as part of Judge Cannon's order.

On 8/28/2022 at 11:10 AM, Slim King said:

The FBI raid was Unconstitutional. If you read the Declaration of Independence  you'll see what was added to the Constitution and why.

Since we moved from Central Florida to the mountains of North Carolina, I find myself, like you, going through more socks than I ever imagined.

"Welcome back?"

Albeit briefly.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2022 at 12:26 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Check out the upload date on the video. 17th of February.

Then consider the MH-17 trial at the Hague began at the Hague international court, on the 1st of March, after Putin invaded on the 24th of March, after an international press briefing on the 23rtd, that I watched live, where he called out the WEF Global-homogenous degenerates by name, then called them out by invading.

He broke covid at that point, by intercepting the fear mechanism.

Gaslighting only works, when you control the fear mechanism.

At that point the vaccine mandates etc all started backing off, as the Global-homogeneous cretins had to defend their laundromat in the gray zone...

Azov battalion actually shot MH-17 down, and now you are championing those that are arming them. Nobody is blaming anyone for MH-17 all of a sudden...quietly on page six maybe, when the important findings are made, but not what one would expect in the current climate... all things considered.

Azov Battalion are the Neo Nazi white Supremacists that everyone has been afraid of in the west, insignias and all... but they get $Billions from you, to kill Russian kids?

If you can answer the question of why everyone that is climbing over the top of each other to chastise Putin, isn't calling out him shooting down a civilian airliner in 2014 all of a sudden, then you can answer one of the great mysteries of modern mass formation.

As Skydivers, we understand clearly that anyone that could triangulate an airliner with a BUK SAM, multi vehicle system, would not have difficulty ensuring the wreckage does not land in their own territory... 

Imagine spotting an airliner you intend on shooting down, from 25k at 800kmph or so, to make the wreckage land in your back yard... giving your adversaries the only reason to blame it on you....

Red Pills are large suppositories these days, diameter is increasing.

$100B later, the curse of Zelenski is setting into play and world leaders are falling like flies...kids are still being killed by you favorite fascists, and all those billions could have fixed a few domestic problems.

Can't say I didn't warn ya.

This is without a doubt one of the most methed up posts of random insanity drivel I've ever seen.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, normiss said:

This is without a doubt one of the most methed up posts of random insanity drivel I've ever seen.

Obviously you haven't read his other posts. Or the posts of his sidekick Slim. I was on a couple gun and hunting forums on the weekend. WOW, non stop MAGA, pro trump, pro Putin, insanity non stop.