1 1
billvon

Excuses for the FBI search

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

It seems obvious that many of you are being psychologically manipulated. The picture is staged. If you can't see that then the illusion is complete. No photo is needed because they took the files with them. Time and time again you hear from the FBI that they can't reveal evidence while in an investigation ... But here we are .... The FBI releasing a staged photo. And you are falling into the deceptive trap.

Says the guy that blindly believes absurd conspiracy theories. I know reality can be a hard pill to swallow, but it is the only way to move past delusion. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

Either you believe Trump  has random government documents just lying around on the floor of his mansion in Mar-A-Lago for his  family to walk all over, or you realize that this photo was STAGED by the FBI ... God gave you the ability to think logically ... Now use it......

Yes it was staged… and they said it was staged. It was staged to show a quick snapshot of the type of documents they were finding, not to fool anyone into thinking that’s how they were found. So I honestly have no idea what your point is.

• Like 3

It seems obvious that many of you are being psychologically manipulated. The picture is staged. If you can't see that then the illusion is complete. No photo is needed because they took the files with them. Time and time again you hear from the FBI that they can't reveal evidence while in an investigation ... But here we are .... The FBI releasing a staged photo. And you are falling into the deceptive trap.

Trump has not denied those documents were in his possession. He has only claimed he didn't have them lying around like that. He actually agrees with the FBI and DOJ, they also claim he was in possession of those documents. They also never claimed they found them like that.

• Like 1

No photo is needed because they took the files with them.

My god you are terminally naive. Do you not think that if the FBI collected no evidence that the papers it now possesses were ever present in Trump’s home that Trump’s lawyers would simply claim that they were never there? Has it not crossed your mind that “hey that’s not mine” is a potential defence that LEOs are always aware of and acting to mitigate?

Time and time again you hear from the FBI that they can't reveal evidence while in an investigation ... But here we are .... The FBI releasing a staged photo. And you are falling into the deceptive trap.

It was in a court filing that the court ruled should be released because it’s in the public interest to be aware of how legitimate the search of Trump’s home was. And this photo does exactly that, it shows the legitimacy and necessity of the search warrant. Only the most rabid of Trump cultists like you would ever find a way to claim this shows him to be the victim.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jakee said:

It was in a court filing

Trump's legal team continues to ask for a detailed inventory of what was recovered during the search warrant. Looks like followers like Slim King do not have the intestinal fortitude to handle what is going to come out of that request.

4 hours ago, jakee said:

I think that’s changed a lot since Jan 6th. Not only do the major law firms not think the publicity is such a good idea anymore, Trump is now used to having lawyers like the Kraken lady who will parrot every outlandish thing he says, and file in court things that no competent lawyer who wants to stay in the Bar would ever file.

LegalEagle broke down some of the latest mistakes by his current team that includes high powered individuals like a random insurance lawyer from Maine (or something) including submitting motions to Judges who are completely unconnected to the case, and being unable to even properly file the request to practice in Florida as an out of state lawyer.

There are details in the filings they did manage to make that seem like they’ve been dictated directly by Trump and are so legally baseless as to be downright incriminating.

Mr Trump's legal team contended he had been engaged in a "standard give-and-take" with the National Archives over the return of his files when the search warrant was executed.

The archives were asking him (and subpoenaing him) to comply with the law. Only Trump would think openly declaring that he was trying to negotiate his way out of following all of the law is a smart thing to do in court.

“There is no question... that the matters before this court centre around the possession, by a president, of his own presidential records," 

Again, the law is so clear. They’re not his records. He’s not supposed to have possession of them, that’s the entire point of the PRA. They belong to the country, not to him.

“The notion that Presidential records would contain sensitive information should have never been cause for alarm."

Right, they never should have been cause for alarm because they should have been secured in a government facility not the unlocked basement of a commercial premises open to the public.

If this is the best they’ve got I think he’s actually fucked this time.

Don't be so sure, he already has Jim Trusty and Evan Corcoran. His moron enriched PAC also has the money to pay upfront if need be.

11 hours ago, jakee said:

If this is the best they’ve got I think he’s actually fucked this time.

Nothing's going to happen. He's guilty as hell and should have been fucked for shit he pulled even before he won the election, but nothing happened. They're too gutless to actually do the hard thing (even when it's the easy and obvious thing!), so it will slip away once more and cement even more precedent that you really can do anything you want in America if you secure enough power.

6 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

This you?

image.png.53d3d2ff09c17c45f6f3469aae09d78b.png

Is Ron DeSantis no longer a Republican?

Look man, Slim’s just a guy driving around Florida high schools with a car full of 13000 constitutions. There’s no need to put labels on things here. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Any crime that involves two people working together is a Conspiracy ... There are millions of Conspiracies every year. The CIA started the Conspiracy Psyop after Kennedy was assassinated and they were caught covering it up. L@@KS like they got you.

Sorry, this is primarily an English speaking site. If you want people to understand you, it would be best to write in English.

20 hours ago, okalb said:

Says the guy that blindly believes absurd conspiracy theories. I know reality can be a hard pill to swallow, but it is the only way to move past delusion. 

That whole tribe has their eyes glued to FOX. The FOX commercials advertising all the ailments that they likely have. Have conditioned them to popping pills like Pavlov's dogs.

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Any crime that involves two people working together is a Conspiracy ... There are millions of Conspiracies every year.

Here a conspiracy, there a conspiracy, everywhere a conspiracy. Modern pharma can help you. Consult your physician. I know you have one on speed dial.

This may help "Beliefs in Conspiracy Theories and Misinformation Comparative Perspectives on the Role of Anxiety, Depression and Exposure to and Trust in Information Sources"

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Here a conspiracy, there a conspiracy, everywhere a conspiracy.

And like all the other looneytoon ideas believers can never come up with a plausible explanation for why "they" would even bother going through the trouble of creating and maintaining these "secret conspiracies". It is as crazy as religion.

On 9/1/2022 at 8:20 AM, Slim King said:

Do you believe the FBI found them this way or staged the photo? ... Easy question.

It is a stupid question, and it is irrelevant.

If you are knowingly in possession of stolen property (and on notice) it isn't relevant whether it was tucked nicely away in a desk drawer, or laying out on the carpet.

It also doesn't matter if the classified documents were in bankers boxes stored in a locked closet, safely in a locked high security safe, or laying out in the open on the front steps of shit bag manor.

They could have been kept more securely than the Mona Lisa, it doesn't matter, that isn't what the law required.

He broke the law, and was given ample opportunity to return the documents, and he did nothing because in his mind laws don't apply to him. If it was anyone other than the Mango Mussolini they would already be in their prison uniform. 

Edited by DougH

On 8/31/2022 at 6:03 PM, SkyDekker said:

I can understand the confusion, sometimes you need somebody authoritative to explain things for you:

image.png.1f7f94e020bc4015abaecea4333fea83.png

On 9/1/2022 at 6:46 AM, Slim King said:

The photo is 100% STAGED!!!!! Why did they stage such a photo and why would you ever trust these crooks again?

Gotta love how the 'party of law and order' has ZERO clue how search warrants are executed and how the evidence is gathered.

Of course the pic of the files on the carpet is 'staged'.

The cops find the stuff they are looking for, then take about a bazillion pics of it in place. 
Then they take a pic of each individual piece as it's removed (including the rest of the stuff still in place).
THEN they lay it all out in a convenient spot (kitchen table is a common one, floor is also one when the 'haul' is as big as this) and take an 'overall' picture.

It doesn't matter if it's guns, drugs, money, stolen property...

Or stolen classified documents.

So to say that the pic of the files on the floor is 'staged' is technically correct.

But that doesn't mean it was 'planted' or 'fake' or in any way improper.

I'd bet a dollar that the FBI has a HYOOOGE file of pictures. Including exactly where they found everything, and pics of the cover sheets without the 'redaction'.

Also have to love how well Trump incriminated himself. 

He said flat out 'that's not where I had those stolen classified documents.'

And the lie about 'no representatives'. The lawyers were there the entire time.

34 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Gotta love how the 'party of law and order' has ZERO clue how search warrants are executed and how the evidence is gathered.....

And the lie about 'no representatives'. The lawyers were there the entire time.

Yet the spin goes on because it works so well. Spin a trumper around once then twice and they will believe anything.

7 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Yet the spin goes on because it works so well. Spin a trumper around once then twice and they will believe anything.

Well, Trump went on his "Truth Social" a bit ago and wanted to be reinstated as President or have a new election, immediately.

And, of course, the idiots who believe the 'Hunter Biden laptop' story just lap this garbage up.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Also have to love how well Trump incriminated himself. 

He said flat out 'that's not where I had those stolen classified documents.'

And it still doesn’t stop Fox from claiming they were planted.

6 minutes ago, jakee said:

And it still doesn’t stop Fox from claiming they were planted.

And Trump is really smart, he knew it was going to happen so he declassified them before they were planted. You know, to protect the security of the US. Cause we all know that once you waive the magic declassification wand, the information can no longer hurt anything or anybody!!

Edited by SkyDekker

On 9/1/2022 at 8:02 AM, jakee said:

Yes it was staged… and they said it was staged. It was staged to show a quick snapshot of the type of documents they were finding, not to fool anyone into thinking that’s how they were found. So I honestly have no idea what your point is.

Trolls don’t need a point. Their purpose is just to elicit a response. 

• Like 1

It’s funny how every now and then I reach the point where I think nothing the right wing media does can shock or disgust me anymore…. And I’m always wrong.

For years and years we’ve heard nothing but ‘back the blue’, ‘blue lives matter’, flat out dismissals of any complaints about systemic racism or other failing in Ferguson, Kenosha or anywhere else no matter how many people complain. Even defences of flat out murderers like Chauvin. Now they’ve gone after the Chosen One and a Fox host is on air saying “We all know these guys lie and plant evidence for a living”. So why has he never given a single flying fuck about that before? 

Edited by jakee
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, jakee said:

It’s funny how every now and then I reach the point where I think nothing the right wing media does can shock or disgust me anymore…. And I’m always wrong.

For years and years we’ve heard nothing but ‘back the blue’, ‘blue lives matter’, flat out dismissals of any complaints about systemic racism or other failing in Ferguson, Kenosha or anywhere else no matter how many people complain. Even defences of flat out murderers like Chauvin. Now they’ve gone after the Chosen One and a Fox host is on air saying “We all know these guys lie and plant evidence for a living”. So why has he never given a single flying fuck about that before? 

Because it is US vs THEM in absolutely everything.

19 minutes ago, kallend said:

Trolls don’t need a point. Their purpose is just to elicit a response. 

I'm worried that there is so much troll feeding going on lately, that the trolls are at serious risk of obesity.

Edited by ryoder