1 1
billvon

Excuses for the FBI search

1 hour ago, yoink said:

The two aren’t even remotely equivalent. Your perception that they are is warped.

I think he just clearly explained that he doesn't really think they're equivalent - he just sucks up to anyone he's afraid of. Kinda like the little kid who runs alongside the school bully in a twisted sort of self preservation.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

I think he just clearly explained that he doesn't really think they're equivalent - he just sucks up to anyone he's afraid of. Kinda like the little kid who runs alongside the school bully in a twisted sort of self preservation.

It's the 'confront absolutely everyone about their beliefs' or 'ignore absolutely everyone' absolutism that's weird to me.

You can and should treat different groups differently. I honestly think Winsor doesn't understand the concept of equality as it's discussed pertaining to social rights.

If I know someone is cheating a bit on their taxes that makes them a criminal, but I'd still probably talk to them at a social event if they were there. If someone rocked up in a full KKK outfit to a PTA meeting I'd treat them differently. 

42 minutes ago, yoink said:

It's the 'confront absolutely everyone about their beliefs' or 'ignore absolutely everyone' absolutism that's weird to me.

You can and should treat different groups differently. I honestly think Winsor doesn't understand the concept of equality as it's discussed pertaining to social rights.

If I know someone is cheating a bit on their taxes that makes them a criminal, but I'd still probably talk to them at a social event if they were there. If someone rocked up in a full KKK outfit to a PTA meeting I'd treat them differently. 

I don’t think he’s confused about anything. I think he’s just ambivalent about everyone.

10 hours ago, yoink said:

If you want to find organizations with the worst track record regarding human rights, Christianity and Islam are a pretty good start.  Nazis are johnny-come-lately amateurs by comparison.

It is beyond ironic that Rome picked their method of executing Judeans as the symbol of 'following' an observant Jew - who they killed by that method.

Similarly, following an illiterate pervert psychopath who boasted about personally beheading 600 Jews who disputed his reinterpretation of their copyrighted (seriously dysfunctional) family history doesn't instill much confidence in their psychological stability. either.

The idea that I either 'confront absolutely everyone about their beliefs' or 'ignore absolutely everyone' appears to be projection.  My killfile is limited to those whose abuse:content ratio approaches infinity (to include mods).

BSBD,

Winsor

7 hours ago, Slim King said:

As far as Nazi tattoos go... Here is a YouTube video showing the Ukrainian Soldiers with Swastica tatoo's and worse.... 

4 hours ago, jakee said:

What did the President redact?

Pravda, Truth Social, FOX and RT.  No wonder the meaning,  interpretation of the constitution is so clear and warped.

7 minutes ago, Slim King said:

The FBI raid was Unconstitutional. If you read the Declaration of Independence  you'll see what was added to the Constitution and why.

I'm not a fan of the Bureau, but I'm curious as to what part of the Constitution forbids the search of Mar a Lago. 

I, personally, want The Donald to completely drop off the scope forever, without anything that serves to set him up as a martyr or victim of any kind.

Given the endless supply of cretins and half wits on both sides of the aisle, I suppose it doesn't make much difference in the long run, but the Mango Mussolini makes Tricky Dick Nixon look like a model of wisdom, honesty and decency by comparison.

Being able to vote for the slightly lesser of two evils would be refreshing.

BSBD,

Winsor 

26 minutes ago, Slim King said:

If you read the Declaration of Independence you'll see why it is obvious. The British King was doing exactly what the FBI is doing now. It caused a Revolutionary War. When you redact 85% of anything you are hiding something.

No shit they’re hiding something. Classified fucking information. Haven’t you been paying attention? 

In your world in which the execution of a search warrant is classified as an unconstitutional raid, what is the justification for keeping highly classified documents in an unsecured location? For somebody who dislikes kings, you seem to be standing in line to polish Donald’s crown

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

The FBI raid was Unconstitutional. If you read the Declaration of Independence  you'll see what was added to the Constitution and why.

You can read the Declaration of Independence to find out what’s in the constitution?

Tell me more…

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Slim King said:

When you redact 85% of anything you are hiding something.

I’m curious. Say the FBI has an informant who tells them Don Calabrese is storing 500 kilos of coke in his warehouse. If the FBI want to raid that warehouse are you claiming that the US Constitution says they need to publish to the world that it was Jimmy the Fink who told them the coke was there? 

I don’t think they’d ever get another tip off again, do you?

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

I'm not an expert about these things but obviously I know a little bit more than you do ... They don't publish Jimmy the Finks name (unless he's a republican LOL) That's the parts that are redacted... However, if Jimmy the Fink calls in a SWAT trying to get someone killed Jimmy needs to go to jail. When the FBI goes in guns drawn and the dogs bark at them or attack the intruders the FBI can shoot your pets right in front of you. Then if you react to having your pets murdered right in front of you they go for you next. Sad situation. That's why these "Fishing" expeditions are illegal. I'm loading up 900 Declarations for the kids right now. I suggest you read it. Biden's Administration is doing exactly what the King did.

So you can redact stuff. Then what's the problem?

They didn't shoot any dogs. So what's the problem?

It wasn't a fishing expedition since they took stuff they knew was there. So what's the problem?

5 minutes ago, jakee said:

So you can redact stuff. Then what's the problem?

They didn't shoot any dogs. So what's the problem?

It wasn't a fishing expedition since they took stuff they knew was there. So what's the problem?

What's the problem?
They are treating Trump like a COMMON CRIMINAL!!!! 

They went to a judge with verifiable proof that Trump had stuff he wasn't supposed to.

They used confidential informants, people who would be at risk if the information they gave the FBI (and their identity) was released.
You know, like the previous reports of death threats against folks who posed a threat to Trump.

When they executed the search warrant (that was legal and proper), they found evidence of crimes. 

THAT'S the problem.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lippy said:

No shit they’re hiding something. Classified fucking information. Haven’t you been paying attention? 

In your world in which the execution of a search warrant is classified as an unconstitutional raid, what is the justification for keeping highly classified documents in an unsecured location? For somebody who dislikes kings, you seem to be standing in line to polish Donald’s crown

Hi lippy,

I am thinking we both know the answer to your question.

Jerry Baumchenb

4 hours ago, jakee said:

Changing the subject because you can’t answer the questions?

I’m pretty sure that’s against the ‘rules of argument’.

It is absolutely NOT against the rules of argument. If you would just read the declaration of independence, it would tell you what the constitution says. The constitution clearly covers all the rules of argument, you are just too dumb to understand. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, okalb said:

It is absolutely NOT against the rules of argument. If you would just read the declaration of independence, it would tell you what the constitution says. The constitution clearly covers all the rules of argument, you are just too dumb to understand. 

Wasn’t it Thomas Jefferson who wrote “For protecting the people of Ukraine against the terrors of democracy, Vladimir Putin is the real hero”?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Slim King said:

For seven years they have been making shit up .. Russia Russia Russia  WHILE Hunter Biden TAKES MILLIONS FROM RUSSIA.... See a pattern? BTW.. Who is Hunter Biden's "Big Guy" who get's 10% ???????? Maybe someone who secretly met with Communists 14 times at the White House?

What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Who the actual fuck is this "Big Guy"?

Outrageous claims, lots of caps & punctuation.
Lots of noise, no actual substance.
No proof at all. Not even something as stupid as "Epoch Times" or "Western Journal".

See a pattern?

13 hours ago, Slim King said:

For seven years they have been making shit up .. Russia Russia Russia  WHILE Hunter Biden TAKES MILLIONS FROM RUSSIA.... See a pattern? BTW.. Who is Hunter Biden's "Big Guy" who get's 10% ???????? Maybe someone who secretly met with Communists 14 times at the White House?

Millions? Amateur!! At least Kushner got a few Biliion and Trump got the LIV tour for his resorts....millions is a joke, why even bother?

13 hours ago, Slim King said:

This should be a lesson for you Brent. When you go soooo deep in the rabbit hole. You never come back.

17 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Millions? Amateur!! At least Kushner got a few Biliion and Trump got the LIV tour for his resorts....millions is a joke, why even bother?

Speaking of LIV golf and the Saudi-trump anti PGA revenge tour.

“Fewer than 1,000 people were concurrently watching the Facebook Live feed for much of the first two rounds this weekend, while LIV Golf’s YouTube channel was at or above 60,000 viewers for much of Saturday’s second round. On the course, there were far fewer people. Event officials didn’t announce attendance, though most estimates suggested only a few thousand spectators. Tickets sold for $75 per day but could be had on the secondary market for $1 apiece (plus $5.05 in fees via StubHub).”

One thing for trump he can sure pick losers. His only scheduled PGA tournament was cancelled after January 6th. He has used every opportunity to badmouth the PGA. Its most likely the PGA will join the NFL in spiking trump for good.