Rustbucket350

Perris DC-9

14 hours ago, Rustbucket350 said:

I'm sure this has been posted before but does anyone think this is actually going to fly?  The teasers look great.

It's something that motivates me and I'd love to jump it.  Probably shouldn't get my hopes up.

They've spent a lot of money already on engine overhauls and the runway so even if they plan to sell it I don't see why they wouldn't send a couple loads up first. I got a chance to take a wingsuit out of it when it was flying before-you have to try it! You really do fly up until you're looking down at the plane-amazing!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 2:50 PM, bigbearfng said:

They've spent a lot of money already on engine overhauls and the runway so even if they plan to sell it I don't see why they wouldn't send a couple loads up first. I got a chance to take a wingsuit out of it when it was flying before-you have to try it! You really do fly up until you're looking down at the plane-amazing!

Wait so you were looking down at the plane when exiting with a wingsuit?

16 hours ago, Rustbucket350 said:

Wait so you were looking down at the plane when exiting with a wingsuit?

Yup, it's pretty cool! Just make sure you're squared up to facing the front of the plane on exit. Take a second before opening up and you fly the relative wind-up! I was really surprised at how far above the tail I got!