1 1
billvon

Alex Jones

11 minutes ago, kallend said:

He'll find some way to weasel out of paying.

It's not certain, but the 'forensic accountants' are doing a pretty good job. 

The story mentions a couple of things, including projected sales numbers for November.

The judge ordered Jones not to move any assets out of the country.

Keep in mind that the lawyers are on contingency.
They get about a third of the payout.
If Jones can weasel out, they don't get paid.

I don't think Jones is going to be able to con them all that easily.

16 hours ago, wmw999 said:

He’ll move to another country, I’d bet

Wendy P. 

Where?

Where could he go and do what he does?

Where could he go and con people as effectively as he has?

I'm thinking he's gotten away with so much for so long that he thinks he'll get away with this too.

Look at his behavior in court. He refused to provide the court with the information they required, so he lost the case on a default.
Now he's trying to claim that he gave them what they wanted.

His testimony in court was so ridiculous that the judge called him out on it in front of the jury
More than once.

As I noted above, the lawyers get a third of the judgement.

There's no way in hell they're going to let him weasel out on that.

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Only the little people pay their court fees

He will not become destitute. But he will have the largest part of his assets seized. As others have said there will be many very resourceful lawyers able to spend money tracking them down to get their piece of the action. It will become more and more difficult for him to pay for legal help to avoid paying. He will be in an unpleasant and frustrating place trying.

10 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Mexico can broadcast to the US. And I’m sure he has (ahem) people. Won’t be the same, but he’s not going to end up destitute. Only the little people pay their court fees

Wendy P. 

We can still dream.

will-lie-for-food.jpg

• Like 1

My how times have changed.

It used to be that professional journalists and other media professionals self-censored. If a topic was too riscque, they avoided mentioning it in public.

In other countries, a dirty look from the Queen could get them banned from covering major events. Talk about a professional dead-end!

I travel extensively for work and have recently been listening to the Knowledge Fight podcast.  The Formulaic Objections episodes are breakdowns of the depositions given by everyone in Free Speech Systems including the audio recordings involved and are eye opening as to what passes for journalistic integrity.  

I'd say "If it bleeds, it leads" but "If it sells to substandard vitamin supplements to substandard thinkers" feels like a better line.

Well the courts finally got around to dealing with Alex Jones lawyers. Norman Pattis had his license suspended for six months. For releasing the medical records of Sandy Hook families.

Now the families need to go after him for damages. He likely has a couple bucks c/o Jones bank account from years past.

Payback is a bitch.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Well the courts finally got around to dealing with Alex Jones lawyers. Norman Pattis had his license suspended for six months. For releasing the medical records of Sandy Hook families.

Now the families need to go after him for damages. He likely has a couple bucks c/o Jones bank account from years past.

Payback is a bitch.

Hi Phil,

I, for one, would love to see this bastard living in a tent on the sidewalk.

Jerry Baumchen

7 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

He wont pay a single penny.

So I guess that actual shooter though... they walk away?

Which actual shooter — if you’re talking about the same Alex Jones and the court case, it’s about his harassing parents of children murdered by a shooter. That shooter is dead. If you’re talking about another shooter, or the kind of shooters that one drinks, you might have to elaborate.

But one doesn’t really have any idea of what you’re actually talking about.

Wendy P. 

4 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

People that have issues with the the purported issues related to this theatre, while uninterested in her off the rails (pharmaceutical) drug fueled episodes... 

and have no issues with Joe Biden's own daughter describing how he raped her in the shower as a child.. or his son dealing in billions of dollars to sell out national security, and to enrich themselves.

Well, those of that ilk are also clearly responsible for the demise of the world economy and ethical standards. So they will indeed pay as we move forward while everyone realises how badly the WEF criminals have sold the joint out. 

In front of our eyes in an overt gaslighting exercise.

Jones's wife was arrested when she became hysterical and physically violent he paid for her rehab and helped her financially and spiritually through the process.

He still loves her.

But of course instead of facing reality, one will just shoot the messenger for making reference to paedophilia, but will champion the pedophile just to pretend that they are not everything they claim to oppose. Then silence any dissent as to prop up their false support

A bit like the feminists that hate Trump... after all he did for women and minorities

and the cucks that back them up, just so someone will like them...

then they will all turn a blind eye to a well known skydiving princess being incarcerated, by their own father, at gunpoint as she sought refuge in the USA under the Trump administration, just so they can champion fake feminists that seek notoriety with antithetical moral high grounds, stomping on the graves of the women that actually suffered just to allow these ungrateful degenerates to have the freedoms they don't really actually deserve.

Alex Jones has fought to the death to protect life and liberty...

Haters are merely those that are too weak to succeed at life.

Nihilists mainly.

Pathetic really, literally sad..

Imagine actually supporting genocide, rape, incest and human trafficking, while pretending to oneself that all of ones peers don't actually realise how much of a  degenerate one is...

That is a sad existence.

Alex Jones is protected from the malevolence now, he has the better lawyers.

At this point, one just makes him stronger and one sets their own destiny to a state of depression and self loathing, for taking out ones shortcomings upon one that actually fought for something in their life.

Bill, Wendy, Do we really have to allow this?

• Like 4

On 1/10/2023 at 9:59 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

People that have issues with the the purported issues related to this theatre, while uninterested in her off the rails (pharmaceutical) drug fueled episodes... 

If she has those problems they should be dealt with but certainly doesn't justify having private information given without consent.

and have no issues with Joe Biden's own daughter describing how he raped her in the shower as a child.. or his son dealing in billions of dollars to sell out national security, and to enrich themselves.

If either of those things can be demonstrated to be true I'll be the first one in line to get him out of office.

Well, those of that ilk are also clearly responsible for the demise of the world economy and ethical standards. So they will indeed pay as we move forward while everyone realises how badly the WEF criminals have sold the joint out. 

In front of our eyes in an overt gaslighting exercise.

Jones's wife was arrested when she became hysterical and physically violent he paid for her rehab and helped her financially and spiritually through the process.

He still loves her.

But of course instead of facing reality, one will just shoot the messenger for making reference to paedophilia, but will champion the pedophile just to pretend that they are not everything they claim to oppose. Then silence any dissent as to prop up their false support

A bit like the feminists that hate Trump... after all he did for women and minorities

and the cucks that back them up, just so someone will like them...

then they will all turn a blind eye to a well known skydiving princess being incarcerated, by their own father, at gunpoint as she sought refuge in the USA under the Trump administration, just so they can champion fake feminists that seek notoriety with antithetical moral high grounds, stomping on the graves of the women that actually suffered just to allow these ungrateful degenerates to have the freedoms they don't really actually deserve.

Alex Jones has fought to the death to protect life and liberty...

No he hasn't.  That bullshit artist is still alive.  He combines misunderstandings, partial headlines not based in fact, and outright lies to construct a narrative that sells things in his store.  The trial even demonstrated that he was using google analytics to decide which fake stories drove sales and ran with those narratives even when everyone (including Alex and his staff) knew they were false and damaging to the people involved.

Haters are merely those that are too weak to succeed at life.

I feel like I have enjoyed a fair amount of success in life and yet I despise what InfoWars does.

Nihilists mainly.

Pathetic really, literally sad..

Imagine actually supporting genocide, rape, incest and human trafficking, while pretending to oneself that all of ones peers don't actually realise how much of a  degenerate one is...

I don't support any of those things and I'd bet that's true of most (maybe all) of the people who can't stand Alex.  I also don't support making up fake stories about other people committing those acts to sell shitty vitamins and taint wipes.

That is a sad existence.

Alex Jones is protected from the malevolence now, he has the better lawyers.

At this point, one just makes him stronger and one sets their own destiny to a state of depression and self loathing, for taking out ones shortcomings upon one that actually fought for something in their life.

Alex is his own worst enemy.  He lied about everything in depositions, in court, and immediately after testifying he would go outside and contradict everything he had just said live to appease his audience.  As horrible as Norm Pattis was representing him, no one can make a decent affirmative defense with a client so hell bent on changing his story publicly and privately every time he thinks something makes him sound bad.  He hasn't fought for anything except the money of gullible listeners who want to believe that their lives are somehow being limited or threatened by a group of boogeymen that never seem to actually do anything.

Why have the nefarious globalists and deep state that he has been exposing for two decades failed to silence him and why hasn't he actually exposed them in that same time frame?  He has been railing about bringing their evil to light for so long and yet every time he makes a specific prediction if falls flat and he backpedals.  

I'm sorry you've fallen for it but this lying, bloated, confused alcohol receptacle is nothing but a grifter playing on the paranoid fears of people who desperately want to feel like they are part of something bigger.  

• Like 3