diverds

Skydive Radio #209 11.19.14 - with John Kallend is now available. Enjoy.

Steven and JaNette join Dave and Stump. After 4 years of failed attempts a listener finally gets a bottle to the SDR crew. Dave screws Rhythm on a jump run and makes up for it by screwing them again. Garnett talks to Melissa Nelson about her new job at Skydive Arizona. Safety First with Brian Germain discusses hook knives. Pic of the Week - Steve Curtis and Price Riggins fly a “reverse” 2-stack over Skydive Arizona. Photo by Niklas Daniel. Feature interview with John Kallend on exit separation. Listener voicemail and Facebook topics.

Link to download or stream here

Skydive Radio

diverds

Feature interview with John Kallend on exit separation.

Please tell me you had someone on as counterpoint who tried to defend the 45 degree rule. :D:D:P:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

Please tell me you had someone on as counterpoint who tried to defend the 45 degree rule. :D:D:P:P

Is this what folks in the US refer to as "teaching the controversy"?

--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

Joellercoaster

Is this what folks in the US refer to as "teaching the controversy"?

Hah, no, I just thought it would be hilarious to watch Prof. Kallend pick apart the arguments. :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke