JoeWeber

al-Zawahiri taken out by Biden

My sources tell me it was Hunter Biden, hoping to distract attention from his several felonies, who whacked al-Zawahiri with an AR-15 in front of a classroom of kids while he was giving a lecture on climate change.  Photo's reputedly show Hillary Clinton running away holding a to-go pizza box. As expected all of the real news is still being suppressed. It's that bad. Everyone should stock up now before the shelves are bare. God Bless.

• Like 4

Bush Jr. start two wars(Iraq and Afghanistan). Won one at the cost of $1.5 trillion. lost the other at a cost of $1.1 trillion.

Biden ended Bush's war.

President Obama killed  one Al-Qaeda leader.

President Biden killed one Al-Qaeda leader.

trump lost one trade war(China).

trump encouraged one war. Putin's invasion of Ukraine.“I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, ‘This is genius.’ Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful,” Trump said in a radio interview with “The Clay Travis and Buck Sexton Show.” “He used the word ‘independent’ and ‘we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.’ You gotta say that’s pretty savvy.”

trump- no Al-Qaeda leaders. "Trump’s Bad Deal with the Taliban" Under peace envoy Zalmay Khalilzad, the administration seems poised to give away everything America has fought for in Afghanistan since 9/11.

Ayman al-Zawahiri in 1998: "To kill Americans and their allies—civilian and military—is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in every country in which it is possible to do it.”

Biden yesterday: “No matter how long it takes, no matter where you hide, if you are a threat to our people, the United States will find you and take you out."  (And, it should be noted, taken out with zero collateral casualties.)

Republicans today: "Well . . . shit."

• Like 1