2 2
Bigfalls

USPA Board meeting

I was there for the first 2 days. There wasn't anything significant or controversial discussed in open session, but there were much longer closed sessions than I remember happening before. Typical admin matters were handled (upcoming meeting dates, awards, etc.) and a few member requests for waivers and what not were dealt with. 

Of interest, Luke Akins offered to publicly discuss his situation. Chuck Akers declined due to a potential conflict of interest. According to Chuck, there will not be any USPA action until the FAA concludes its investigation. Good on Luke for attempting to pull back the curtain and deal with the issue out in the open. 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 6:33 PM, Deisel said:

I was there for the first 2 days. There wasn't anything significant or controversial discussed in open session, but there were much longer closed sessions than I remember happening before. Typical admin matters were handled (upcoming meeting dates, awards, etc.) and a few member requests for waivers and what not were dealt with. 

Of interest, Luke Akins offered to publicly discuss his situation. Chuck Akers declined due to a potential conflict of interest. According to Chuck, there will not be any USPA action until the FAA concludes its investigation. Good on Luke for attempting to pull back the curtain and deal with the issue out in the open. 

From The FAA Administrator

As a result of the foregoing, the Acting Administrator finds that you lack the qualifications
necessary to hold your commercial pilot certificate, remote pilot certificate, and any other airman
certificates issued to you.

with 30 days to submit an appeal and 90 days for the final outcome. im willing to bet he did not overturn this emergency revocation in the end. so now where is the conflict of interest?

aikins-eor-2022WP070006-20220510-redacted-1-1.pdf

2 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

it says 10 days to submit an appeal and nothing about how long it would take for the final outcome, unless i missed it somewhere in that document. 

It references the procedure outlined in: 49 C.F.R. part 821, subpart I 

Short Course: The Judge will get back to you at their convenience. 

17 hours ago, Deisel said:

Well the next BOD meeting is at the end of the month, so I guess we'll see where it stands. Not sure that the FAA is completely done with this yet though. 

you have 20 days to appeal and 60 days to go before an administrative law judge to prove the FAA acted unreasonably. i know this because a USPA member went through the same process after ironically the USPA turned their own member into the FAA. which makes this even more ironic

Edited by Anti-USPA

On 7/29/2022 at 6:33 PM, Deisel said:

i laugh if you think this wasn't rehearsed before the meeting!

i have an intresting topic they never discussed, why hasnt USPA paid their oustanding lawsuit to former member who was granted it in court?

7 hours ago, Deisel said:

My friend, I have no earthly idea what you're talking about. And I don't buy into conspiracy theories. If you have proof of something - then show me the money. Otherwise, you're wasting all of our time with conjecture. 

seeing as you commented on my thread "uspa in contempt of court", i believe i did show you the money $150,000 to be exact of your money and coincidentally the proof all at the same time. consider yourself informed....

15 hours ago, Anti-USPA said:

seeing as you commented on my thread "uspa in contempt of court", i believe i did show you the money $150,000 to be exact of your money and coincidentally the proof all at the same time. consider yourself informed....

Yes, I saw that after this one.