3 3
brenthutch

What’s the difference

Só why exactly do you post stuff like this, if not to inflame? Is it to engender intelligent discussion? If you’re the only one in an RW group that’s below the formation, the formation probably didn’t go high on you  

Wendy P. 

• Like 2

(edited)
38 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Só why exactly do you post stuff like this, if not to inflame? Is it to engender intelligent discussion? If you’re the only one in an RW group that’s below the formation, the formation probably didn’t go high on you  

Wendy P. 

It’s just like the Fauci, monkey pox, covid meme.  It’s FUNNY!  It may be dark, it may be irreverent but it this thing I like to call humor.  Have you ever heard of George Carlin, Dave Chappell, Richard Pryor?  Obviously not.  You guy need to get out of your safe spaces more often.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/clutch-pearls

Edited by brenthutch

No, it isn't. It's like Polack jokes and racist comments, only we're not actually your drinking or job buddies you can snicker about the knockers on the new girl in the office. We're a relatively anonymous internet forum, a group of people like you. I've actually seen George Carlin -- he was very funny indeed.

Wendy P.

30 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

I've actually seen George Carlin -- he was very funny indeed.

George Carlin had talent, timing, and was edgy. He was not someone I would block and do my best to ignore. Isn't there a bad joke forum somewhere on the interwebs? BillyV used to have a place for stuff like that.

43 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

No, it isn't. It's like Polack jokes and racist comments, only we're not actually your drinking or job buddies you can snicker about the knockers on the new girl in the office. We're a relatively anonymous internet forum, a group of people like you. I've actually seen George Carlin -- he was very funny indeed.

Wendy P.

What about Pryor and Chappell? Or do you only appreciate white comics?

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P.

Seeing as how his drinking buddies are black college professors, his job buddies are soccer mom's, and his office is the pay per pup poodle wash studio, snickering about his knockers might be a little unfair. More importantly, you ought not to let it be known that there are groups of people like Brent wandering around unsupervised, unless you are opposed to immigration, that is.

6 hours ago, brenthutch said:

It proves once again that lefties have no sense of humor.

Every single time a right winger posts a joke that gets a bad reception then complains that lefties have no sense of humour, the ‘joke’ either slams lefties or supports the radical right wing agenda. It’s exactly what they would be saying and we would be disagreeing with if it wasn’t a ‘joke’. Every single time.

Normally I’d say you’d demonstrate a sense of humour by telling one from the other side, but a joke about murdering people who share your values probably still wouldn’t be very funny.

6 hours ago, jakee said:

Normally I’d say you’d demonstrate a sense of humour by telling one from the other side, but a joke about murdering people who share your values probably still wouldn’t be very funny.

Share your values?

“Huber was a known offender of domestic violence and rapist; Rosenbaum had sexually abused children; Grosskreutz had been arrested on suspicion of multiple crimes, including felony burglary, and all three victims were convicted felons. Based on court records and inmate rosters, aspects of those claims were indeed accurate”

(edited)
11 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Wendy P.

That is insulting to us.

Edited by ryoder
  • Like 1

(edited)
42 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Share your values?

“Huber was a known offender of domestic violence and rapist; Rosenbaum had sexually abused children; Grosskreutz had been arrested on suspicion of multiple crimes, including felony burglary, and all three victims were convicted felons. Based on court records and inmate rosters, aspects of those claims were indeed accurate”

Oh, so it was a joke about murdering people who share your values. Carry on.

Edited by jakee

51 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Share your values?

11 minutes ago, jakee said:

Oh, so it was a joke about murdering people who share your values. Carry on.

More like if you're a "convicted felon". You can be considered a "varmint"  so shooting them is like shooting wild pigs. Or a trespasser in your neighborhood who doesn't look like the other residents.

If you can use helicopters with belt-fed weapons to deal with convicted felons all the better. Listen, Brent made the mistake of thinking this is a gun forum. Where any excuse to use a gun to kill a felon is humorous.

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

More like if you're a "convicted felon". You can be considered a "varmint"  so shooting them is like shooting wild pigs. Or a trespasser in your neighborhood who doesn't look like the other residents.

Only if they try to kill you with a skateboard or illegal firearm.  BTW Rittenhouse was acquitted so all of this talk about murder is misplaced.

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Only if they try to kill you with a skateboard or illegal firearm.  

Oh right, skateboards. That most terrifying of dangerous weapons. If only he’d been like the peace loving Rittenhouse who drove hundreds of miles so he could brandish a loaded assault rifle in the middle of a riot there wouldn’t have been a problem.

BTW Rittenhouse was acquitted so all of this talk about murder is misplaced.

Except that he is a murderer. You know it and he knows it.

Only if they try to kill you with a skateboard or illegal firearm.  BTW Rittenhouse was acquitted so all of this talk about murder is misplaced.

So was OJ.

Your justice system is an absolute joke. Money is the only thing the US cares about. And if money causes POC and LGBTQ people to hurt, than people like you love cheering for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Oh right, skateboards. That most terrifying of dangerous weapons. 

Perhaps not the most terrifying, but deadly non the less.
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2021/12/20/man-charged-in-oakland-skateboard-beating-death/

You say murderer, I say he was a Sheepdog*protecting the community from dangerous, armed, convicted felons.

*https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sheepdog

39 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

You say murderer, I say he was a Sheepdog*

The primary function of a sheepdog is to control the sheep, not protect them. But hey, if you wanna say he’s a narcissistic megalomaniac as well as a murderer then I’m not going to argue.

44 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

protecting the community

He went there to protect buildings and property from the community. If he’d really wanted to protect people he’d have been better off shooting himself in the head back in Illinois.