jaks

Can Skydiving influence sports industry!

Dear fellow skydivers.

I'm running for jury member for one of the most appreciated sports awards. I also see it as good opportunity to promote skydiving among general sports public. This is my philosophy since I started skydivng 21 years ago: To see skydivng equal to other sports. If you feel the same I will appreciate your vote.

Jaka

Press release:

Among open call candidates Jaka Benedik (skydiver since 1993, attended 3 world championships and nowadays sport product designer) has been selected to become ISPO AWARD jury member for Action.
ISPO is the biggest sport industry fair held in Germany and China. ISPO honors the most exceptional sporting goods with the ISPO AWARD (here you can find companies as Burton, Dakine, Underarmour, NIke, Adidas, Salewa, Deuter, Osprey, Arcteryx, Millet, HEAD, POC, Mammut, Polar, Garmin, Craft.....).

Let help him promote skydiving among the best in sport industry.

Now it is up to us to vote for him on link below. He will appreciate your votes and all 5 stars. 1-5 stars can be awarded for each photo. 5 stars are the highest possible score. Candidate with the highest ranking wins.

http://community.ispo.com/jaka-benedik/view-poll/cf0ed0480137214f3ee9156fb1d62b22/2/ranking-by-contest/award-2015-action
just jump