CygnusX-1

Goodbye and Good Riddance

I say it can't come soon enough. These pests should have been eliminated long ago. I cannot tell you how much of a pain it is to clean out those big orange and black wings from the grill of my car after driving through a swarm*  of them crossing the road. Why don't they just learn to fly 10 feet above the roads instead of right in my pathway. Finally something good coming out of "climate change".

* a "swarm" is defined as any number greater than one

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CygnusX-1 said:

I say it can't come soon enough. These pests should have been eliminated long ago. I cannot tell you how much of a pain it is to clean out those big orange and black wings from the grill of my car after driving through a swarm*  of them crossing the road. Why don't they just learn to fly 10 feet above the roads instead of right in my pathway. Finally something good coming out of "climate change".

* a "swarm" is defined as any number greater than one

And those freaking polar bears. Screw them, the world needs more seals.

27 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

And those freaking polar bears. Screw them, the world needs more seals.

Of course we need more seals. Just think of the massive increase in unemployment benefits that will be required if we put all of the people out of work who make a living clubbing baby harp seals.