GuyMan20

Boogieman Materials

Hi Guys,
I hope you can help :)

I'm leaning towards buying a Boogieman suit as my first suit.
I'm going to focus on freefly, and I fall pretty slow (60kg/130 pound, 167cm/5'6").

I think the Bionic model will suit best for me, but I really have no idea about what materials to put where.
Here is the color simulator which lets you choose the materials as well:
http://www.boogieman.fr/en/simulator/?suitid=197

I've heard that nylon is the fastest fabric, but they don't have it. Will cordura 180 be a proper substitute for the main area?
Also, can anybody explain what "sliding" is? I never saw it on any other manufacturer and don't know what it is :)

Finally - what about lower arms and legs? I have no idea which material will be best for these parts.
The options are cordura 180/500/1000, Polycotton or spandex.

Thank you

We are issued Boogieman suits where I work; mostly the "Bionic" model, but a few guys have the classic model or the Indoor Pro model. Boogieman dealers all have a kit which has three standard size "template" suits which you put on, take photos in, and adjust all the measurements from that "base" point. They are very, very through. We all have nylon fronts on our Bionics and they are FAST. I actually have two Bionics; one tight/very-fast, and one baggier, but still pretty fast. We all have cordura lower legs and forearms for range, but I have to jump a slower, poly-cotton-fronted suit for lightweight guys.

These suits are incredibly well-made, but ours are black and we jump in Arizona so we all call them "sweat bags".

Good luck,

Chuck