1 1
JoeWeber

Biden is blowing it.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

Nah, can appreciate the rationality if you applied it equally.

You've definitely raised the bar for the rest of us dimwits. I was under the mistaken impression that there was no confusion over equations since they found Zero.

Edited by JoeWeber

(edited)
13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

You've definitely raised the bar for the rest of us dimwits. I was under the mistaken impression that there was no confusion over equations since they found Zero.

Let me introduce you to Terryology

https://twitter.com/terrencehoward/status/925754491881877507?s=20&t=dcFtco5xRx_U6l9BOmLT3A

He had quite a scientific showdown in Uganda this week:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88qny5/terrence-howard-says-he-reinvented-physics-wants-to-give-uganda-new-forms-of-flight-defense

Edited by SkyDekker

36 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Has he claimed that he split the beer atom yet?

Hi folks,

Since we've been talking about it:  Newsom has a unique chance to carve out a role for himself at a time when Democrats are increasingly looking for choices beyond President Biden.

Gavin Newsom plants flag on climate, spurring 2024 chatter | The Hill

I think it will get crowded by even more people by 2023.

Jerry Baumchen

On 7/15/2022 at 4:30 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

This says it all:  studied engineering at Pratt but did not complete his degree

The ivory tower out-of-touch liberal elites just couldn't stand his common sense approach to engineering, and were afraid of how he kept showing them up.

(edited)
On 7/11/2022 at 4:29 PM, JoeWeber said:

I also love that he's sticking it to big Pharma over insulin. He survived a recall so he's not universally hated, I guess.

‘Gavin Newsom 2024 Not Universality Hated’

Sounds catchy 

Edited by brenthutch

On 7/13/2022 at 10:18 AM, Phil1111 said:

Price of oil falling like a rock. Interest rates climbing to tackle inflation. Buyers walking away from new home purchases. All to cut inflation

Back on track.

Producer Price Index for June up 11.3% (much of that will be passed on to consumers in August) Atlanta Federal Reserve predicts 2%+ contraction in Q2 and many financial analysts predict we are currently in a recession…Back on track indeed.

2 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

VP

Can’t be worse than Harris.

So Hawley supported an attempted coup and you think he would make a good Vice President. Real "Patriot" you are. Another one who only cares about the "constitution" when it comes to guns.

5 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

So Hawley supported an attempted coup and you think he would make a good Vice President. Real "Patriot" you are. Another one who only cares about the "constitution" when it comes to guns.

I just like how he skewers the Libs in Senate hearings.  I suppose you are on the AOC for President bandwagon.

14 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

I just like how he skewers the Libs in Senate hearings.  I suppose you are on the AOC for President bandwagon.

When I said you don't care about the US and you only care about liberals losing you called that a strawman. Here you prove me right rather nicely.

You don't care about your country, you just want to feel superior.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

When I said you don't care about the US and you only care about liberals losing you called that a strawman. Here you prove me right rather nicely.

You don't care about your country, you just want to feel superior.

Just because I agree with Hawley on the issue of men being able to get pregnant, doesn’t mean I hate my country.

let’s compare him to AOC

Hawley: Hawley graduated from Stanford University in 2002 and Yale Law School in 2006. He was a law clerk to Tenth Circuit Judge Michael W. McConnell and Chief Justice John Roberts and then worked as a lawyer, first in private practice from 2008 to 2011 and then for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty from 2011 to 2015. Before becoming Missouri attorney general, he was also a post-graduate intern at St Paul's School in London, an associate professor at the University of Missouri School of Law, and a faculty member of the conservative Blackstone Legal Fellowship.

AOC: After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx and took a job as a bartender and waitress to help her mother—a house cleaner and school bus driver—to fight foreclosure of their home. She later launched Brook Avenue Press, a now-defunct publishing firm for books that portrayed the Bronx in a positive light. Ocasio-Cortez also worked for the nonprofit National Hispanic Institute.

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Just because I agree with Hawley on the issue of men being able to get pregnant, doesn’t mean I hate my country.

let’s compare him to AOC

Hawley: Hawley graduated from Stanford University in 2002 and Yale Law School in 2006. He was a law clerk to Tenth Circuit Judge Michael W. McConnell and Chief Justice John Roberts and then worked as a lawyer, first in private practice from 2008 to 2011 and then for the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty from 2011 to 2015. Before becoming Missouri attorney general, he was also a post-graduate intern at St Paul's School in London, an associate professor at the University of Missouri School of Law, and a faculty member of the conservative Blackstone Legal Fellowship.

AOC: After college, Ocasio-Cortez moved back to the Bronx and took a job as a bartender and waitress to help her mother—a house cleaner and school bus driver—to fight foreclosure of their home. She later launched Brook Avenue Press, a now-defunct publishing firm for books that portrayed the Bronx in a positive light. Ocasio-Cortez also worked for the nonprofit National Hispanic Institute.

As a house cleaner and school bus driver yourself, I'm surprised you'd list her qualifications in such a denigrating manner. No matter, you might add that lately her title is Congresswomen Ocasio-Cortez.

6 hours ago, brenthutch said:

No, you hate your country because the majority of people you support want to destroy it.

As one of your favourites said about several of the others ‘Adults don’t point a loaded gun at the heart of legitimate self government.’

3 hours ago, jakee said:

No, you hate your country because the majority of people you support want to destroy it.

No, that would be the Ds IMHO. Democrat policies support: Open borders, defund the police, kill domestic fossil fuel production, identity politics, catch and release of felons, the multiverse of genders, tax and spend fiscal policy, the destruction of the nuclear family…

Here is what progressivism looks like in the real world 

“Madison, Minneapolis, Austin, Portland, San Francisco.

These are America’s most progressive, forward-thinking, open-minded, and social-justice-focused cities. They also have the worst racial disparities in the nation and some of the worst racial segregation.

It just doesn’t make sense on paper. It’s not supposed to be this way. But the statistics don’t lie. Rampant black and brown poverty within blocks of white affluence. Eye-popping racial disparity numbers in employment, education, health, housing, and more. Black and brown people of all socioeconomic backgrounds feeling uncomfortable and unwanted in progressive cities that are often segregated as bad as Jim Crow Deep South. In the end, there is very little “Coexisting” in the land of “Coexist” bumper stickers.”

https://madison365.com/what-no-one-wants-to-talk-about-race-and-progressive-cities/

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

No, that would be the Ds IMHO.

That’s not your honest opinion. If it was, you wouldn’t need to misuse the word ‘segregation’ for a start.

No, most of the people you support want to destroy your country, even some of the other people you claim to support have told you that. 

Viktor Orban is what their policies look like in the real world.

On 7/23/2022 at 7:00 PM, brenthutch said:

let’s compare him to AOC

So one is an ivory tower academic and the other has worked hard doing what needed to be done.

Normally you hate the ivory tower academics, but I am not surprised you prefer that over a woman of colour.

Hawley actively works against your constitution and is trying to end democracy. You have made it clear where you stand.