1 1
Deisel

Cross-country Road Trip!

After being stationed overseas for the last three years I'm back! So I'm kicking this off with a cross country road trip. Primarily I'll be touring MLB stadiums as I traverse the wide open plains, but of course I'll be jumping along the way. The highlights are; San Diego, Phoenix, LA, Oakland, Denver, Kansas City, St Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Boston, New York and finally DC.

Any recommendations for places to jump between Denver and Chicago would be greatly appreciated. Looking around online has not been very promising as a lot of the DZ's on my route are closed during the week and tandem operations. 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 9:36 PM, 3331 said:

When your in DC.

https://www.skydivechesapeake.com/dz-events?fbclid=IwAR0AK1bJBDfuHPKfVBTGcWoN7NGivrUc1VDfzTBwmBTU6u0bk7Qkeuw4xR8

When your in New York—

Skydive The Ranch.

Gardiner, New York.

Thanks - Ridgely is definitely on the radar. I'm curious to find out what the old Delmarva crew is up to these days. 

• Like 1

Big shout out to the crews at Skydive San Diego, Skydive Moab, and Bay Area Skydiving! Special shouts to the loft in Eloy for getting me back in the air in record time.  

Nevada was NOT fun jumper friendly! Pretty much tandem only out there. Heading to Longmont tomorrow and then on to Kansas and Missouri. 

• Like 1