chris.h

What visa and easiest way to get one for working in USA?

Probably and very common topic. Am trying to go through the mine field that is getting a work permit for the States (just a summer season), been looking everywhere but still can't find out which visa will need or how hard it is to get one. I am a British Citizen. Anybody that can help me I would be very grateful.
Thanks
Chris

J1 if you are a full time student or graduated in the last 12 months. H1B1 and the like ( H2B2 is the other of the pair off the top of my head, skilled worker visas) don't apply for skydiving (I tried that route with a job offer and the company helping). In short there is no such thing as a work visa for a skydiver, apply for the green card lottery and hope? Or maybe try a good immigration lawyer B|

Thats what I found anyway (as a reference I have Australian citizenship and have worked in Korea on an E2, Canada on WHO visas and am now in the UK on a T5/youth mobility visa).

my 0.02

I haven't done the states on a J1 (I think it has a 20hr/week work limit off the top off my head; though does a skydivers work only entail the jump process of from entry to the property?) but you should be fine on a J1 as long as you follow the rules.

There are also plenty o Dzs that are illegal friendly, and plenty that have been burned and no longer use illegal employees.

there is no simple route. find an immigration attorney and get an opinion on what it is you are trying to accomplish. Most will give you the dirty - whether or not it can be done at all and how much it will cost.

Anything to do with skydiving related business is pretty much impossible, except the usual "I cannot find anyone else to do this job so I need this guy", which is long, expensive and offers no guarantees.

personally as a DZO, I am not really interested in being your sponsor, it often ends up being more work for me than it is worth. You would have be to be something magical to my dropzone to make the effort worthwhile.

Or you can just go mexican route and get yourself fake social security card and a drivers license and you are good to go, and if you look caucasian no employer will question your legitimacy, until they get a phone call by the feds, by then you've worked over 6 month and been cashing your check at the check cashing places.
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

I have a P1, however you need a substantial background to justify any visa application and approval. I have extensive instructor and professional background combined with competition experience and plenty of high profile references. Its expensive as well (I used a lawyer and the whole process for the first approval including the lawyer cost me US$4000) Good luck.