slotperfect

Stolen Gear - Sanford, FL - 25 Feb 2014

One of my rigs was stolen from Sanford, FL early morning 25 February 2014. Please be on the lookout. The manufacturers of all components are in the know as well:

Vector3 M Series, SN 51472, Charcoal Grey/Purple/Teal with Neon Yellow embroidery (sides and mudflaps)
Optimum 160, SN 002161, Orange
Vigil II, SN 14434
Velocity 111, SN 002328, Tangerine/Silver/White, PD Logo on bottom, 500 Orange Vectran lines

Pictures attached.

Edited the post to focus on recovery of the rig itself. Other property is being handled separately.
Arrive Safely

John

slotperfect

One of my rigs was stolen from Sanford, FL early morning 25 February 2014. Please be on the lookout. The manufacturers of all components are in the know as well:

Vector3 M Series, SN 51472, Charcoal Grey/Purple/Teal with Neon Yellow embroidery (sides and mudflaps)
Optimum 160, SN 002161, Orange
Vigil II, SN 14434
Velocity 111, SN 002328, Tangerine/Silver/White, PD Logo on bottom, 500 Orange Vectran lines

Pictures attached.

Edited the post to focus on recovery of the rig itself. Other property is being handled separately.

Did your rig ever turn up? Hope you caught the bastard.

slotperfect

No luck yet :( The rig was actually in the trunk of my car which was stolen as well. No leads on the car either.

I think the rig, or components thereof, will show up eventually and may lead the police to the car. I hope so, anyway.

Damn slot, that really bites. Hope they find your stuff soon.

And so it goes . . .

It has been a year since both my car and my rig were stolen. I have heard nothing about either one, and at this point I seriously doubt I will recover anything.

I appreciate the Moderators leaving this post stuck to the top this long, but I think y'all can unstick it to make some room for more current and relevant discussions.

Thanks to all who tried to help get my gear back.
Arrive Safely

John