Blumpkin

Who makes the most comfortable suit?

That's a rather odd question, I think. Do you find yours particularly uncomfortable? I just get the cheap wal-mart jumpsuit off the rack at the DZ and it's reasonably comfortable. I don't think it's particularly durable -- neighborhood of 100 or so jumps and a couple hours in the tunnel and it's starting to fall apart, but it is comfortable.

I'm still kicking around the idea of having the leather lady downtown make me a leather one. Like I need to fall faster. The idea of spending the about $1000 it'd probably cost in materials and labor to add 20 miles an hour to my fall rate is unappealing enough to keep me from doing it. I imagine if I ever actually did that, it'd also be pretty uncomfortable. Also probably wouldn't smell so great in about 10 jumps or so...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

... I'm still kicking around the idea of having the leather lady downtown make me a leather one. ...
........................................................................................

What you and the leather lady do is strictly confidential. We don't need to know the details and we trust that she is professional enough to maintain confidentiality.
Do you buy your BASE rigs from Squirrel?
Hah!
Hah!

The most comfortable suit is the one that is specifically-tailored to fit your butt and style of skydiving. That is why you hire a professional
to measure you and pay the big bucks for your jumpsuit to be sewn one-at-a-time.
Any of the top dozen manufacturers will sew you a comfortable suit, the secret is in the measuring techniques.

riggerrob

... I'm still kicking around the idea of having the leather lady downtown make me a leather one. ...
........................................................................................

What you and the leather lady do is strictly confidential. We don't need to know the details and we trust that she is professional enough to maintain confidentiality.
Do you buy your BASE rigs from Squirrel?
Hah!
Hah!

Don't freak out!
Remster

My $20 used coveralls are the most comfortable jumpsuit I own. Nice loose fit, not constrictive, super easy to get on and off, good ventilation, and I can be comfortable moving about in it because I'm not worried if it gets some wear and tear.

My new custom made skin-tight freefly suit made of heavy duty materials is very functional and useful for a particular purpose ... but not as enjoyable to wear, whether normally, in hot weather, or with extra layers stuffed underneath in colder weather.
:)

skyjumpenfool

Uhmmm? God! B|

It doesn't seem like a suit that would be particularly comfortable for skydiving. Especially if you land out! I'm pretty sure in the USA that would get you on several lists that are VERY difficult to get off of again!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?