gunneroy

CSC Pro-Pass anywhere else in the states do it?

Hey.
So I'm looking at doing a season in the states with a propass (2016)
Wondering if CSC is the only place that does it (one price and jump your ass off for the entire season)?
And wondering if anyone here has done a pro pass season and can share their experience with it?

Cheers!

I'm pretty sure they limit the number of Pro Passes they sell. And pretty sure the locals scarf them up or put their name in for them before the end of the previous season.

And I think they favor the local people and seasonal staff on the list - which is rightly so.

You might want to check with Doug Smith (DZO) or Jason Kane (DZM) before committing to going there.
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

You may also want to consider asking if a dropzone has specials for block purchases. At my DZ, on Safety Day you could buy as many $18 jumps as you want. The money on account does not expire (but the $18 rate returns to the normal jump rate at the end of the year). So if you break your leg, your money stays on account for next year. For $7500, you would get 416 jumps. That would equate to 37 jumps a month for the timeframe at spaceland. If all you did was jump all day,every day, the unlimited jumps would be the best bet, but my old body (and the fact I have a job) wouldn't accomodate that.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.