stratostar

Citizens for quiet skies

stratostar

Kelly Mahoney told the council that she lives outside of the pre-approved flight plan for planes yet still sees pilots flying airplanes above her home, causing her and her husband to fear for their safety.

"I've tracked airplanes, including Mile-Hi (Skydiving company) descending 100 feet in three seconds, going 80 MPH all while the aircraft is only 300 feet above my house," Mahoney told council. "I can see their eyes."

http://www.timescall.com/longmont-local-news/ci_27151652/longmont-hires-airport-attorneys

I wonder how she came up with those calculations! 100 ft in 3 seconds, 80 mph at 300 ft! sounds like fabricated info to me! Not saying the planes are flying at those altitudes, but does she have, like a tower or something in or near her front yard that's 300ft tall to gauge from?
Hell! If she does, we should all go base jump it! Just wonder what they would bitch about then! LMAO! ;)

grimmie

There are tracking programs for home computers. It shows altitude, speed, tail number.

This information is only available when the aircraft in question is using air traffic services or when under ATC control. An aircraft out sightseeing or just exercising the privilege of flight will NOT show up on FlightAware or similar.

Jon

Edit to add... When ADSB becomes mandatory more of the aircraft will be "trackable" but still not all. There will be a number of aircraft flying outside or under where ADSB is required who will not show up.

Jumpdude

This sure does look like discrimination to me!
http://citizensforquietskies.org/who-we-are/our-mission/

She clearly hasn't ridden a Cessna to altitude! :D

"1. Independent Skydive operates out of Boulder Municipal Airport. It is a seasonal operation with one Cessna jump aircraft.
2. Their jump plane climbs aggressively over Teller Farms, Heatherwood and Gunbarrel Estates."

Every fight is a food fight if you're a cannibal

Goodness is something to be chosen. When a man cannot choose, he ceases to be a man. - Anthony Burgess

BillyVance

******This sure does look like discrimination to me!
http://citizensforquietskies.org/who-we-are/our-mission/

Obviously nobody bothered to proof-read the mission statement... :D

Again, I'm not a lawyer, but it would appear that singling out one entity, type of person, or group, especially being as pointed towards their target as it is would certainly fall under some sort of discrimination, thus getting them in more trouble that they ever dreamed of causing the DZ's.
I've never been to that airport, but since they obviously have Jet fuel, I would think that Small corporate jets would come and go, and I'm pretty sure they are much louder that an Otter!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

BillyVance

And if its a federally-funded airport, they HAVE to allow skydiving there, so the witch leading the CFQS can go suck donkey cock.

That's just mean!!

There is no way she does that, donkeys are way too loud and they have standards.

Jump more, post less!

topdocker

***And if its a federally-funded airport, they HAVE to allow skydiving there, so the witch leading the CFQS can go suck donkey cock.

That's just mean!!

There is no way she does that, donkeys are way too loud and they have standards.

I just spit coke all over my desk, damn it.. LOL

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

And if its a federally-funded airport, they HAVE to allow skydiving there, so the witch leading the CFQS can go suck donkey cock.

Billy, Billy, Billy...please reconsider the two possible offenses of your advocacy:

1) A hell of a waste of donkey semen.
2) Abuse of a donkey!

Donkeys are wonderful animals and deserve much much better don't you think?

Jumpdude

I think someone should email her a link to this forum so she can see what we all think of her!

ohhh, wait! The clicking of the keys will be too loud!!!! LMAO!!

Dude, you can bet she is already reading every post. Even the donkey stuff. Hell, maybe *especially* the donkey stuff. :D
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

chuckakers

***I think someone should email her a link to this forum so she can see what we all think of her!

Dude, you can bet she is already reading every post. Even the donkey stuff. Hell, maybe *especially* the donkey stuff. :D

I do hope so!!!
And the Cary Q sLyride criminals all those years thought I was crazy! LMAO!! :D:D:D

She is.
To the point of threatening some of us.
Blocking us from her silly facebook pages and her CFQS web site thingy and email lists.
She hates us because we celebrate life.
Fuck her.
Go ahead and threaten me again with legal action Kim.
Fuck you.
B|

normiss

She is.
Blocking us from her silly facebook pages and her CFQS web site thingy and email lists.
Fuck her.
Fuck you.
B|

I think you should post the threats. Might show the world her true colors.
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

chuckakers

***I think someone should email her a link to this forum so she can see what we all think of her!

Is she married to the the man from Nantucket? Might explain some things.

normiss

She is.
Fuck her.
Fuck you.
B|

I think she posted once or twice on this thread a while back...

But as far as I'm concerned, she can go fuck herself... with one of these.... https://secure.realdoll.com/male-realdoll2-gallery-page-1/

Hey, they don't talk, fart, bitch or moan. She's got it made... :ph34r:

https://secure.realdoll.com/male-realdoll2-gallery-page-1/
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

normiss

She is.
Fuck her.
Fuck you.
B|

^^^^ This!! What Normiss said! Hey Kimmy, I'm still waiting for that invitation (threat of subpoena) to come and chat with you (testify in court) that you offered (threatened) a year or so ago. Please! I have much to say to you and your followers. B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

skyjumpenfool

***She is.
Fuck her.
Fuck you.
B|

^^^^ This!! What Normiss said! Hey Kimmy, I'm still waiting for that invitation (threat of subpoena) to come and chat with you (testify in court) that you offered (threatened) a year or so ago. Please! I have much to say to you and your followers. B|

I keep thinking about that part at the end of Meet The Parents when Gay Focker notices the hidden camera on the shelf and his future father-in-law is watching the live feed, and Gay goes into his whole mocking routine... Good laughs... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

jonstark

***There are tracking programs for home computers. It shows altitude, speed, tail number.

This information is only available when the aircraft in question is using air traffic services or when under ATC control. An aircraft out sightseeing or just exercising the privilege of flight will NOT show up on FlightAware or similar.

Jon

Edit to add... When ADSB becomes mandatory more of the aircraft will be "trackable" but still not all. There will be a number of aircraft flying outside or under where ADSB is required who will not show up.

I track plenty of GA planes with ADS-B out capability. Not that I expect to see many JUMP planes getting upgraded till 2019. :D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message