3 3
brenthutch

Coal, the comeback kid?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, metalslug said:

Partial blackouts/brownouts now impacting parts of Australia, a country with some of the largest energy resources under their feet and this (below) is an indication of the emerging electorate in a country that contributes 1% to global emissions. I look forward to seeing this person protesting at the Chinese embassy ("wait.. what?"). 

KimCarson.jpg

I couldn't find an original of that tweet or any reference to Kim Carson, which makes me wonder which of the following is true:

- Somebody legitimately believes that slowing coal burning in one part of the world will result in never having brush fires again

- Somebody on the right made this up to demonstrate how stupid the 'Greenie libtards' are and you ate it up without the slightest bit of critical thinking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, lippy said:

I couldn't find an original of that tweet or any reference to Kim Carson, which makes me wonder which of the following is true:

- Somebody legitimately believes that slowing coal burning in one part of the world will result in never having brush fires again

- Somebody on the right made this up to demonstrate how stupid the 'Greenie libtards' are and you ate it up without the slightest bit of critical thinking.

I'll spare you a "Let me Google it for you", it's  here . About 3 posts down. I had first thought it was satire myself, it got 11 'laughs',  but checking the comments and the poster's rebuttals seems to confirm they were laughing at the post, not with it.  A curious use of your word 'libtards' though. Up until recently in Australia, the center-right Prime Minister was leader of the Liberal Party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, metalslug said:

I'll spare you a "Let me Google it for you", it's  here . About 3 posts down. I had first thought it was satire myself, it got 11 'laughs',  but checking the comments and the poster's rebuttals seems to confirm they were laughing at the post, not with it.  A curious use of your word 'libtards' though. Up until recently in Australia, the center-right Prime Minister was leader of the Liberal Party. 

Yeah, it's an anonymous FB profile so it's gotta be legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Coal is sequestered solar energy from the carboniferous period, where out of control flora almost suffocated all living things, by lowering Co2 levels to around 100ppm...

Not even one percent of it could ever be extracted as all areas that were out of the ocean and not desert during the carboniferous period, have a coal seam.

Every climate scientist first learned about photosynthesis and the carbon cycle, they understand that we are all carbon based life forms, that carbon is the molecule of life and Co2 is the gas of life...

They merely acquiesced with the subsequent BS in order to remain relevant and to maintain their career choice through coercion and peer pressure and end up failing themselves, their families and their entire species for their entire careers, because everyone else in the industry does also.

Natural Variability has been well quantified but not one of the climate grifters will ever quantify it themselves by repeating the same science, though they are certain that we are deviating from what we should normally be experiencing. 

This is not science, it is a cult.

Science is not broken, Academia is.

Coal is awesome, it lifted us from poverty and sent us into population reduction in the western sphere.

Eugenicists would prefer to get to slaughter people than allow them to be lifted from poverty  though.

So we end up here... 


MAGA 2024 will rectify this, make gas $1 again and all that... in the meantime we get to see where everyone stands in life once and for all, and those that put us into this position through their willful ignorance... Well they be metaphorically slaughtered in the renaissance. well some will actually be... but that is another story.

There is nothing scientific about the reduction of coal usage, it is 100% to put to world into energy poverty, and the perpetrators are in the process of being caught...







 

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2022 at 12:02 AM, billvon said:

State with the most coal power: Indiana 

State that just released imminent blackout warnings: Indiana 

https://www.wdrb.com/news/a-southern-indiana-utility-warns-rolling-blackouts-possible-during-heat-wave-this-week/article_d0685dc2-ea5a-11ec-b136-bf494758e46c.html 

Coal: The comeback blackout kid.

Indiana might have blackouts, California does have blackouts. In fact the are more folks who suffer from repeated blackouts in California than there are People in Indiana.

 https://www.bloomenergy.com/bloom-energy-outage-map/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Coal is sequestered solar energy from the carboniferous period, where out of control flora almost suffocated all living things, by lowering Co2 levels to around 100ppm...

Not even one percent of it could ever be extracted as all areas that were out of the ocean and not desert during the carboniferous period, have a coal seam.

Every climate scientist first learned about photosynthesis and the carbon cycle, they understand that we are all carbon based life forms, that carbon is the molecule of life and Co2 is the gas of life...

They merely acquiesced with the subsequent BS in order to remain relevant and to maintain their career choice through coercion and peer pressure and end up failing themselves, their families and their entire species for their entire careers, because everyone else in the industry does also.

Natural Variability has been well quantified but not one of the climate grifters will ever quantify it themselves by repeating the same science, though they are certain that we are deviating from what we should normally be experiencing. 

This is not science, it is a cult.

Science is not broken, Academia is.

Coal is awesome, it lifted us from poverty and sent us into population reduction in the western sphere.

Eugenicists would prefer to get to slaughter people than allow them to be lifted from poverty  though.

So we end up here... 


MAGA 2024 will rectify this, make gas $1 again and all that... in the meantime we get to see where everyone stands in life once and for all, and those that put us into this position through their willful ignorance... Well they be metaphorically slaughtered in the renaissance. well some will actually be... but that is another story.

There is nothing scientific about the reduction of coal usage, it is 100% to put to world into energy poverty, and the perpetrators are in the process of being caught...







 

Good Lord what a brilliant piece of writing. Nothing there I could even begin to dispute. You are a genius and very stable too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Good Lord what a brilliant piece of writing. Nothing there I could even begin to dispute. You are a genius and very stable too.

You could try with discussing the subject, but I guess you already decided that you are unable to dispute any of it with any reason, so you revert to personal attacks and ad hominem?

quaint.

next!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
8 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Which part of your rant is the subject?

The bit where Coal is sequestered solar energy from the carboniferous period, and is the only reason we get to live the high standard that we do...

One needs coal to make steel you see, and solar panels and windmills and all the nice things we all want...

Those that believe coal is the bane of existence, are in fact the bane of existence...

 

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Indiana might have blackouts, California does have blackouts. In fact the are more folks who suffer from repeated blackouts in California than there are People in Indiana.

 https://www.bloomenergy.com/bloom-energy-outage-map/

And yet Indiana cut the percentage of electricity generated from coal from 90% to around 40%, with plans to drop it further. Even they understand it is better to leave coal behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Coal is awesome, it  . . . sent us into population reduction in the western sphere.

COAL IS GENOCIDE!  Burn enough of it and the fossil fuel barons will "population reduce" us out of existence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

One needs coal to make steel you see,

No you don't. Statements like that are pseudoscience, driven by people who want to protect their careers by acquiescing to peer pressure, coercion, and bullshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, billvon said:

COAL IS GENOCIDE!  Burn enough of it and the fossil fuel barons will "population reduce" us out of existence!

Righto minus.

You have difficulty getting your mind out of the gutter.

The clot shots are the population reduction vehicle, the reduction in coal is merely to make the economies weak enough and the people desperate enough, that they merely acquiesce.

like you.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The clot shots are the population reduction vehicle, the reduction in coal is merely to make the economies weak enough and the people desperate enough, that they merely acquiesce.

So in your mind, coal (a technology that kills thousands of Americans a year) is deserving of worship, and vaccines (a technology that have saved tens of millions of Americans) are evil.

I am glad you're not in charge of anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I beg to differ.

One can make 'some steel' using other energy rescources... Nuclear would be one. however Nuclear energy creates as many problems as it solves, while the purported problems that coal create, are either mitigated or pure theatre.

Co2 is the gas of life, the Jurassic period being a stand out.

carbon is the molecule of life...

The climate change degenerate cretins consider Co2 and carbon to be problematic, because they are self loathing nihilists with no self respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
6 minutes ago, billvon said:

So in your mind, coal (a technology that kills thousands of Americans a year) is deserving of worship, and vaccines (a technology that have saved tens of millions of Americans) are evil.

I am glad you're not in charge of anything.

Coal is the only reason you get to live the standard of living you do.

As for vaccines, even the definition of those has been convoluted to a point where they are not actually vaccines anymore... negative efficacy and all.

Just wait until you see what is coming out of the blood vessels of those that are dying from SADS... yuk

Your windmills kill thousands of birds each and never produce as much energy as it takes to construct them... they also require coal to be produced... But you will never admit that...

and there lies the problem...

Ego.





 

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The bit where Coal is sequestered solar energy from the carboniferous period, and is the only reason we get to live the high standard that we do...

One needs coal to make steel you see, and solar panels and windmills and all the nice things we all want...

Those that believe coal is the bane of existence, are in fact the bane of existence...

 

Yes Captain obvious. The industrial revolution was powered by coal. That does not mean we cannot reduce our reliance on coal  as we can and will do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
17 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Yes Captain obvious. The industrial revolution was powered by coal. That does not mean we cannot reduce our reliance on coal  as we can and will do

The modern world is all run on coal, that is why China and India are building hundreds of coal power plants, while self loathing nihilists in the west shut them down...and ruin their economies, just to make people poor, so they no longer have the capacity to care about anything other than survival...

AGW is about control and manipulation, not science.

There is no pretending now, the WEF have come clean on it...

It is actually that obvious.

You are merely not strong enough to be honest with yourself enough, to come to rational decisions on the situation. The term Stockholm Syndrome kinda covers it. It is it more Mass Formation Psychosis, as it is the consensuses that lure everyone in.

Especially nihilists, which is why Ideological subversion is all about degeneration... and then we end up here...

People replacing their appreciation of that which gives them their abundance, for cult like adherence to degenerate behavior.

The Maldives (the banks) just opened several airports there at sea level and Dubai (the banks) seem more interested in creating land at 1m above sea level with extravagant cities on it for Billions of dollars, than using the perfectly good land they have just there...for shits and giggles, so who is the chump?


 

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The modern world is all run on coal, that is why China and India are building hundreds of coal power plants, while self loathing nihilists in the west shut them down...and ruin their economies, just to make people poor, so they no longer have the capacity to care about anything other than survival...

Median wealth per adult in North America is approx. $83,000, in China it is approx. $26,000, and in India is approx. $3,000. So China and India are the modern world where the population is thriving and North America is where the population is struggling due to the reduction in coal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Median wealth per adult in North America is approx. $83,000, in China it is approx. $26,000, and in India is approx. $3,000. So China and India are the modern world where the population is thriving and North America is where the population is struggling due to the reduction in coal?

The point where that figure is about $5000, is the point where people get to begin to think about anything other than survival.

The poorer a nation becomes, the more disgusting it becomes... and so on and so forth. Occam's razor and that...
making energy expensive, makes people poor...

coal makes energy cheap, because it is everywhere on earth.

So reducing coal, reduces wealth, reducing wealth, creates serious problems, and these problems supersede the will to reduce our consumption... so we fire up the coal plants, come to terms with the fact we got duped, execute the cretins that conjured it up, and move on with life...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
6 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

making energy expensive, makes people poor...

Really? Let's take a look at the top 12 countries by median wealth per adult:

  1. Luxembourg
  2. Australia
  3. Iceland
  4. Belgium
  5. Hong Kong
  6. New Zealand
  7. Denmark
  8. Switzerland
  9. Netherlands
  10. France
  11. United Kingdom
  12. Canada

All those countries are indeed known for having such cheap energy.

Edited by SkyDekker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Really? Let's take a look at the top 12 countries by median wealth per adult:

  1. Luxembourg
  2. Australia
  3. Iceland
  4. Belgium
  5. Hong Kong
  6. New Zealand
  7. Denmark
  8. Switzerland
  9. Netherlands
  10. France
  11. United Kingdom
  12. Canada

All those countries are indeed known for having such cheaper energy pricing compared to the US!

New Zealand has the capacity to have 80% hydro electric... It was constructed with public funds, my dad worked on it and it was to provide cheap abundant energy... just grease the bearings...the moment the infrastructure was completed, the banks recalled debt from previous wars and then the facilities became privately owned, along with the Socialized communications infrastructure... then the energy and communications charges were compartmentalized and New Zealand is now in deep energy poverty and we pay a fortune to communicate with each other....

we paid to build it all, and our families were the workers..

Regardless how haw polished the turd looks in the international media, it is a grift and Arden is going the be executed with the rest of them...

So your list is theatre.

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

New Zealand has the capacity to have 80% hydro electric... it was constructed with public funds, and was to provide cheap abundant energy... the moment the infrastructure was completed, the banks recalled debt from previous wars and then the facilities were privately owned, along with the Socialized communications infrastructure the energy and communications charges were compartmentalized and New Zealand is now in deep energy poverty.

Regardless how haw polished the turd looks in the international media.

So you list is theatre.

Ah, when facts don't agree with your ramblings you just dismiss them. I am so surprised. Didn't you equate it to Stockholm Syndrome when you discard facts to hold on to lunacy conspiracy theories?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

3 3