1 1
A-73988

Pala3 or Airglide Mono

Given the huge lead times that PF and squirrel are experiencing at the moment, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with one or both of the aforementioned suits. This will be my first one piece so ease of flying is the number one priority, especially given how slippery these one pieces are to fly. Just based on visuals, the Pala seems like the bigger suit. Bigger doesn't always mean harder to fly, but more often than not it does seem to be the case especially with tracking suits. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, RolandForbes said:

No experience with the Pala or Mono, love my Mutation though. 

Have you considered Intrudair also? Have a few friends with the HalfA and they freaking love it.

Isnt the Half A an advanced onesie? I thought the wahoo was the beginner one piece. Intrudair is also something that I am considering. As for the mutation, it is also slightly more advanced than say, the sausage which I was also considering but the high lead times mean I wont get it time for a planned year end BASE trip. 

Edited by A-73988
  • Like 1

Just now, RolandForbes said:

There's no such thing as a beginner onesie. Only big onesies, and bigger ones. 

Check out David Laffarques take on this exact problem. Highly relevant to you if youre looking to jump off the Earth with your onesie

So it not a bad idea for the first one piece to be a bigger one? I always thought its better to go with the smaller ones to start with.