The Hundredth Monkey

Natural Variability

Posted (edited)

I have found that many skydivers are self loathing nihilists that actually believe Anthropogenic Global warming to be an issue, yet continue skydiving.

I for one have discovered that natural variability has been quantified to 97% accuracy using the frequencies of the solar magnetic field. The remaining 3% is connected to distant powerful supernovae ( eg.Spörer minimum).

Natural variability is the difference between the frequencies of the orbits of the planets. The orbits themselves are very stable oscillations, the difference is where the magic happens. We are entering a Grand Solar Minimum, scientists that pretend to be interested in climate that are uninterested in this subject are frauds and those that coined AGW know exactly what is going on. Espousing antitheses knowingly and forcing them into the mantra to induce mass formation psychosis within Academia.

AGW is the antithesis of reality. A gaslighting exercise and quite frankly a joke.

The scientific method is not optional.

What say you?

Professor Valentina Zharkova: The Solar Magnet Field and the Terrestrial Climate - YouTube

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

3 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The scientific method is not optional.

Well...use it then.

Because whatever you're doing, it's not scientific at all :rofl:

There's a new troll in town, I wonder if it has anything new over brent...

4 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

I for one have discovered that natural variability has been quantified to 97% accuracy using the frequencies of the solar magnetic field. 

BULLSHIT!!!!!  It's 96.5% tops!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

I for one have discovered that natural variability has been quantified to 97% accuracy using the frequencies of the solar magnetic field.

I hear that crystals will screen out the solar magnetic frequencies AND protect you from the black helicopter mind control rays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, olofscience said:

Well...use it then.

Maybe he does unless Brent is planning on making a Podcast, too. It's was interesting to learn I've been running a day camp for self loathing nihilists for 33 years. Something new every hundredth monkey, I guess.

(edited)
On 5/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, gowlerk said:

I say no to long boring You Tube nonsense videos. Gimme the paper and the rebuttal.

I doubt you are a solar physicist. so the paper is worthless to you. If you have any sort of real value, you would be able to find it in about 2 minutes anyway with the information already given. 

I'm not your bitch.

Either you are interested in the subject, or you are not.

Those that are, by this stage should be able to articulate their own determinations, using known quantities.

Life isn't a cult you know. You should try thinking for yourself sometime, about something you are actually interested in...

lol

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

On 5/22/2022 at 11:44 AM, billvon said:

I hear that crystals will screen out the solar magnetic frequencies AND protect you from the black helicopter mind control rays.

I hear climate cultists believe photosynthesis is a conspiracy theory... while pretending to care about anything other than their own egos.

What is the climate changing from, exactly?

Interglacial periods are most preferably warm...

On 5/22/2022 at 10:07 AM, olofscience said:

Well...use it then.

I have, and I am quite clearly giving you the opportunity to test my hypothesis.

Instead you resort to ad hominem, which is boring and lame... weak and pathetic.

Why not try an actual debate on the actual subject?

Acquiescence is for globohomo degenerates...

1 hour ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

I doubt you are a solar physicist. so the paper is worthless to you.

Neither are you, Rhys. ;)

1 hour ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Why not try an actual debate on the actual subject?

Because you have nothing to contribute - those graphs you were going to post, brent had already posted them before.

Nor do you have the background to even remotely hold your ground in an actual discussion.

3 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

I'm not your bitch.

What you offer is not worth very much of my attention. I don't know how much time and effort you put into the detritus you are spreading, but if it makes you feel like you are our bitch that's fine with me.

16 minutes ago, olofscience said:

I don't know what you're referring to, but you can probably have a look at his feed of fear and hate: https://www.facebook.com/pieces

Wow, looks like it is him. There was a Rhys from NZ who posted here for years and was (IIRC) relatively normal until he fell deep down the 9/11 conspiracy hole. Looks like he never stopped falling.

It was funny for a while but damn, this shit ain’t funny.

6 hours ago, olofscience said:

I don't know what you're referring to, but you can probably have a look at his feed of fear and hate: https://www.facebook.com/pieces

5 hours ago, jakee said:

Wow, looks like it is him. There was a Rhys from NZ who posted here for years and was (IIRC) relatively normal until he fell deep down the 9/11 conspiracy hole. Looks like he never stopped falling.

It was funny for a while but damn, this shit ain’t funny.

Wow

17 hours ago, kallend said:

Kinda curious about who here is an actual credentialed scientist (by which I mean at minimum a master's degree in a legitimate science, and preferably published in a peer reviewed  journal.

I stayed at a Holiday Express and am fully credentialed, thank you very much....

18 hours ago, kallend said:

Kinda curious about who here is an actual credentialed scientist (by which I mean at minimum a master's degree in a legitimate science, and preferably published in a peer reviewed  journal.

Not me!  But I did go to school with a Nobel laureate.  So when I stand close enough to her I look like a top scientist.

17 minutes ago, billvon said:

Not me!  But I did go to school with a Nobel laureate.  So when I stand close enough to her I look like a top scientist.

Hi Bill,

Why be concerned about distance?  Just get some business cards printed up with whatever you want to be, use a few buzz words when in a social setting, and you are what you want to be.  I mean, who would question you?

Over the last few yrs, I've read a fair number of articles about people simply buying whatever degree/credentials that they want.  It seemed to take yrs to find out the truth; if ever.

Jerry Baumchen

25 minutes ago, billvon said:

I'm a Marriott Lifetime Platinum Member. Does that count?

19 hours ago, kallend said:

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts”

R.F.