BillyVance

Skyride affiliated DZ at Waverly, TN is history

'As the DZ Turns'...

Jeez, I hate crap like this. I avoid DZ politics like the plague; I just want a decent place to jump.

I hope the new owners remain independent.
Keith Abner
D-17590

"Those who do, can't explain; those who don't, can't understand"

skydivr

'As the DZ Turns'...

Jeez, I hate crap like this. I avoid DZ politics like the plague; I just want a decent place to jump.

I hope the new owners remain independent.

As the scam continues! Music City Skydiving?? It's not in Music City!! Not even in the surrounding counties!!! But I'd be willing to bet they tell anyone who will call them that they are the only DZ around, and that the others are closed, or say bad things about the other DZ's or the other normal lies told by the sLyriders!
They claim to not be associated with Cary Q and his deceptive, fake ass websites, but they are following suit perfectly with everything he taught them! The people who run the city of Waverly must be just plain brain dead to let their asses set up camp,,, AGAIN!!
I'm all for DZ's doing well, but this particular one, I truly hope they fall flat on their face! If you guys need any help with that,,,,, the new wave of scam exposure coming soon to a theater near you!!! ;)B|

With that being said, if you want a truly decent place to jump, the options are getting slim, so it's looking like West Tennessee has that covered, so go there, and you can't go wrong! B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Hey guys,

Well I am the Owner of Music City Skydiving. My name is Isaac, and i wont do any bad talking of any DZs. I love to skydive, and i love introducing new people to the sport. Because thats what i was taught when i first started skydiving up at Kapowsin. My main goal with this drop zone is to promote the sport and promote skydiving progression in a safe and fun environment. Either way just want to address somethings that are said on here. MY DZ is not apart of skyride nor do i up charge people to go to 14K. I can not speak on the behalf of AST and what they did i was just a fun jumper there. I also was a fun jumper at Skydive TN. I enjoyed all the DZs i was fortunate enough to jump at. Since this is all about politics on this thread i will say this, I started skydiving to have an outlet from my normal which was and still is playing army on a day to day basis. I am very sorry that you all have bad feeling about my drop zone and i hope you continue being safe and continue loving this amazing sport. If you have questions for me please feel free to message me. I will not speak on behalf of AST because i wasnt apart of it other than jumping.

v/r
isaac

tigerwoods22

Hey guys,

Well I am the Owner of Music City Skydiving. My name is Isaac, and i wont do any bad talking of any DZs. I love to skydive, and i love introducing new people to the sport. Because thats what i was taught when i first started skydiving up at Kapowsin. My main goal with this drop zone is to promote the sport and promote skydiving progression in a safe and fun environment. Either way just want to address somethings that are said on here. MY DZ is not apart of skyride nor do i up charge people to go to 14K. I can not speak on the behalf of AST and what they did i was just a fun jumper there. I also was a fun jumper at Skydive TN. I enjoyed all the DZs i was fortunate enough to jump at. Since this is all about politics on this thread i will say this, I started skydiving to have an outlet from my normal which was and still is playing army on a day to day basis. I am very sorry that you all have bad feeling about my drop zone and i hope you continue being safe and continue loving this amazing sport. If you have questions for me please feel free to message me. I will not speak on behalf of AST because i wasnt apart of it other than jumping.

v/r
isaac

Good to hear Isaac. Wishing you great success!

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.