1 1
The Hundredth Monkey

Trump 2024.

12 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Seems to be a few lost lefties in here, are you going to cope when Trump cleans the house in the Next Round and wins thrice? 

RhPAsUY.png

Hi Monkey,

Re:  THIS MAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU’LL SEE ME FOR A WHILE

Reminds me of Nixon in '62.

Jerry Baumchen

14 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Seems to be a few lost lefties in here, are you going to cope when Trump cleans the house in the Next Round and wins thrice? 

Someone's sock doesn't understand the US Constitution very well . . . .which is pretty much a prerequisite for any Trump supporter.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Monkey,

Re:  THIS MAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU’LL SEE ME FOR A WHILE

Reminds me of Nixon in '62.

Jerry Baumchen

Yeah Nixon went down for an insignificant fraction of what the degenerate leftist traitors in the Democrat party have done.

Bitch McConnell and the RINOs will be woodchipped first tho.

REEEEEEE

95fb03263786b579.png

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

One Trump endorsement that did not work:  Race results: Trump's endorsement fails in Nebraska GOP governor primary : NPR

Looks like this might be why Trump endorsed the loser:  Herbster could have suffered . . . allegations from eight women that he groped or forcibly kissed them.

Jerry Baumchen

Trump's endorsement for governor of Georgia (Perdue) is not likely to win either.  Perdue has really gone off the rails into conspiracy b.s. since he lost the Senate race in 2021.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2022 at 6:03 PM, headoverheels said:

Trump's endorsement for governor of Georgia (Perdue) is not likely to win either.  Perdue has really gone off the rails into conspiracy b.s. since he lost the Senate race in 2021.

Anyone seeking Trump's endorsement needs to have their motives, character, integrity, and intelligence called into question.

• Like 6

On 5/11/2022 at 2:44 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Gee, I hope you dropped the mic after that one.

Watched 2000 mules yet, or are you not allowed to know about that yet until a verified rebuttal is concocted?

You sorry ass losers have another thing coming.

Ten bucks says you think Zelensky is awesome too... lol

trump phoned Biden after his cycling mishap. When Biden's toe clips failed to release and he fell over. Biden's knee pads saved him from some nasty scrapes.

trump wanted to know where he got the knee pads from. Because trump is planning on visiting your president again, Mr. Putin.

10 hours ago, Faicon9493 said:

"Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen." - Donald Trump to the DOJ. LET THAT MARINATE FOR A FEW MINUTES.

We get it, the problem is that his supporters don't care. The only problem they have with that statement is that the people Trump was saying it to, refused to actually do it. They are the ones at fault as far as his supporters are concerned. If they had just done what their CiC to them to do, none of this would have ever happened!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, okalb said:

We get it, the problem is that his supporters don't care. The only problem they have with that statement is that the people Trump was saying it to, refused to actually do it. They are the ones at fault as far as his supporters are concerned. If they had just done what their CiC to them to do, none of this would have ever happened!

This, a thousand times this. Culturally, the US still imbued with the British concept of gentry and non-gentry. The gentry are born to their positions, and are owed their due. Right now the rich and powerful are our gentry (though gentryhood is more easily lost than when it was born in), and the Republican base consider themselves to be the new gentry —trusted with important decisions (like who deserves to vote) because of that status, and not through legal positions.

At least in my opinion 

Wendy P.  

4 hours ago, wmw999 said:

This, a thousand times this. Culturally, the US still imbued with the British concept of gentry and non-gentry. The gentry are born to their positions, and are owed their due. Right now the rich and powerful are our gentry (though gentryhood is more easily lost than when it was born in), and the Republican base consider themselves to be the new gentry…

And yet bizarrely still throw the pejorative of ‘elite’ at anyone they don’t like. Which has been exported back to British politics as well. We recently had the hilarious sight of Jacob Rees-Mogg (son of Lord Rees-Mogg, schooled at Eton and Oxford, London banker then politician, and a perfect cartoon caricature of an upper class English toff) warning Tory voters that their liberal opponents were all part of the Metropolitan Elite. Without a hint of irony.

9 hours ago, wmw999 said:

This, a thousand times this. Culturally, the US still imbued with the British concept of gentry and non-gentry. The gentry are born to their positions, and are owed their due. Right now the rich and powerful are our gentry (though gentryhood is more easily lost than when it was born in), and the Republican base consider themselves to be the new gentry —trusted with important decisions (like who deserves to vote) because of that status, and not through legal positions.

At least in my opinion 

Wendy P.  

Trumpettes aren't the 'gentry'. 
They're redneck hicks.
Hardcore bumpkins.

What they like is that Trump hates the same people that they do.

He hurts the people that they don't like (or at least they think he will).

So they fuck themselves over while joyfully watching others get hurt.

The pandemic is the perfect example of this.

Trump deliberately shorted essential equipment to places that needed that stuff very badly. Because those places were perceived as 'liberal'. Remember how the feds were confiscating PPE? And then Kushner would take it and resell it to 'conservative' areas.
Remember how Trump said that 'governors who were nice to him' would get help?

Of course, the idiots decided that Covid was 'no big deal', ignored the recommended precautions and died in droves. Once the vax became available, it became a political football. The vast majority of the unvaxxed are Trump suckers. They even booed Trump when he told them to get the vax.
Now, there are roughly 2k deaths per week. 90%+ are unvaxxed. Mostly MAGA morons.
Ya know? That fact doesn't really bother me much.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Trumpettes aren't the 'gentry'. 
They're redneck hicks.
Hardcore bumpkins

No, they're not. But many of them consider themselves to have above-average judgment (just like everyone else), and therefore capable of telling others how to live their lives.

Wendy P.

12 hours ago, wmw999 said:

...many of them consider themselves to have above-average judgment (just like everyone else), and therefore capable of telling others how to live their lives.

Wendy P.

I consider myself to have above average judgement on a lot of things, but that just informs my conviction that I have no business telling others how to live their lives.

• Like 2