2 2
kallend

A million dead, and it didn't have to be that way.

On 5/10/2022 at 4:38 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

...Even noticed that most Trump supporters didn't take the clot shots, while all the lefties did...

NPR had a story today. 

How many people died because they neglected to get vaccinated?

Half of the people who have died since the vaccines became widely available (641000) didn't have to die.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/05/13/1098071284/this-is-how-many-lives-could-have-been-saved-with-covid-vaccinations-in-each-sta

On a positive note, many (most?) were Trump supporters.

People living in counties that voted for Trump are THREE TIMES more likely to die from Covid than people in counties that voted for Biden. The vax rate is also much higher for counties that voted for Biden compared to Trump.

(story is from December)

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

(edited)
1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

NPR had a story today. 

How many people died because they neglected to get vaccinated?

Half of the people who have died since the vaccines became widely available (641000) didn't have to die.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/05/13/1098071284/this-is-how-many-lives-could-have-been-saved-with-covid-vaccinations-in-each-sta

On a positive note, many (most?) were Trump supporters.

People living in counties that voted for Trump are THREE TIMES more likely to die from Covid than people in counties that voted for Biden. The vax rate is also much higher for counties that voted for Biden compared to Trump.

(story is from December)

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

The 'unvaccinated' are by far the least likely to contract Covid, perish from these viruses/spike proteins.

The more shots you have, the easier it is to get sick and the more ill you will get.

It is actually that easy. 

These mRNA shots are not vaccines as we know them, they clearly have negative efficacy and there is a plethora of information available about how they destroy your T lymphocytes and clot your capillaries etc.

You wouldn't listen, even if you had the person that invented the technology explaining it to you. That is the pathological nature of mass formation psychosis..

So please don't waste any more of your life on kidding yourself. You already made it much shorter than it could have been.

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

You have VAIDS, not AIDs.

Kinda the same, but not really.
No need for the discussion.

wait until the antibody dependent enhancement kicks in...

A 40% increase in excess mortality, is something that should raise your eyebrow, and that is just the beginning unfortunately.

A 5% increase would be alarming.

I'd say enjoy your last few years.

29 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

You have VAIDS, not AIDs.

Kinda the same, but not really.
No need for the discussion.

wait until the antibody dependent enhancement kicks in...

A 40% increase in excess mortality, is something that should raise your eyebrow, and that is just the beginning unfortunately.

A 5% increase would be alarming.

I'd say enjoy your last few years.

Hi Monkey,

Re:  No need for the discussion.

You come to a discussion website & say this.  Akin to jumping into a swimming pool and being surprised that you have gotten wet.

Jerry Baumchen

2 minutes ago, NewGuy2005 said:

There you go.  In that world, anything can be anything.  Much like a child's world.

Nah, humans are pathological. One has to want to understand a topic, in order to make it worthy of explaining it to them. discerning if that is the case, takes priority. 

That does not restrict my ability to merely tell people how stupid they are as an outlet, or vice versa. I don't actually care what others think of me, as that is none of my business so inconsequential.

I am more than capable of rational and reasonable conversation with those that engage in mutual respect, and I can 'ad hominem' the shit out of the losers that project their weaknesses as insults. as I grew up as a punk in the 90's.;

In the end I want to find if and how I am incorrect, more than those that want to simply tell me I am.

I am what I refer to as a true agnostic.

Hearing weak projections becomes a full time job for honest people.

2 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Monkey,

Re:  No need for the discussion.

You come to a discussion website & say this.  Akin to jumping into a swimming pool and being surprised that you have gotten wet.

Jerry Baumchen

No, I am not required to converse with anyone in a swimming pool, but when they take a shit in it... I can call them out for being a degenerate, and I actually enjoy doing so at times.

so kill me.

49 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

I am more than capable of rational and reasonable conversation with those that engage in mutual respect, and I can 'ad homin

And coming in and telling us all how stupid we are is what you consider respect? Or are you the only one who automatically deserves it, and everyone else has to earn it one at a time?

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

And coming in and telling us all how stupid we are is what you consider respect? Or are you the only one who automatically deserves it, and everyone else has to earn it one at a time?

Wendy P. 

I can spot purported benevolence ( a cult) from a mile away.

One that has integrity, will never be manipulated by ad hominem or ostracism.

While the meek or contaminated will project or transfer their weaknesses, in the form of such, often unwittingly. This make it clear that they are completely uninterested in rational discussion.

Shooting the messenger is a fools game. 

If I'm wrong, I want to know about it, regardless of how much of a dickhead the messenger may be.

Mud slinging can certainly be fun, but it still achieves nothing.

3 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The 'unvaccinated' are by far the least likely to contract Covid, perish from these viruses/spike proteins.

As the husband of a nurse who had to work in an ICU keeping non vaccinated people alive I can say for sure that you are full of shit. Is that a PA? Too bad.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The more shots you have, the easier it is to get sick and the more ill you will get.

It is actually that easy. 

These mRNA shots are not vaccines as we know them, they clearly have negative efficacy and there is a plethora of information available about how they destroy your T lymphocytes and clot your capillaries etc.

You wouldn't listen, even if you had the person that invented the technology explaining it to you. That is the pathological nature of mass formation psychosis..

So please don't waste any more of your life on kidding yourself. You already made it much shorter than it could have been.

Have you noticed that most people who make claims have some sort of verification?

I have yet to see you do anything but make claims.

Every one of them false.

Back your claims up or shut the fuck up. 

Have a nice day ^_^

• Like 3

(edited)
10 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Have you noticed that most people who make claims have some sort of verification?

I have yet to see you do anything but make claims.

Every one of them false.

Back your claims up or shut the fuck up. 

Have a nice day ^_^

You Probably want to review the Pfizer data that came out last month, the stuff they wanted to hide for 70 years.

Much like the MH-17 trial going on in the Hague, it is the stuff we don't talk about that is happening and applicable, that should probably be talked about the most.

I am not here to debate, I only have to convince myself. You may have the very information I need to inhibiting me from running headlong into a brick wall...

and if you had it, you would tell me...

I'm just throwing in my ten cents worth.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong and all that happened was me being a bit paranoid, but if you are mistaken, well.... the consequences are not quite as benign.

I'd be prepared to quantify what it is that you suggest you oppose, before you allow you innate projections to lead you down a dark path.

Though deadly, these clots shots can easily be mitigated... one just has to allow themselves the capacity to get over themselves first.

Apples. onions, tea (quercetin), seafood (iodine, zinc, vitamin D), meat, milk/cheese/butter (zinc), Fruit (vitamin c) and sun (vitamin D), and pine needle tea.

If you eat these things, you are adhering to the 4 stage protocol. zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D and Quercetin.

Quercetin uses the same mechanism as Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, it simply delivers the zinc to your cells.

Something the soy boy fashion victims wont be getting too much of.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

6 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

If you eat these things, you are adhering to the 4 stage protocol. zinc, vitamin C, Vitamin D and Quercetin.

....well if it's a 4 stage protocol it's gotta work!

And again...

On 5/14/2022 at 12:34 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

losers that project their weaknesses as insults

2 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

abusive post deleted. 

At least we can be confident that these Russian bots have not achieved any sort of self-awareness or self-consciousness.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lippy said:

....well if it's a 4 stage protocol it's gotta work!

It's not as good as my FIVE stage protocol.  I use zinc, vitamin C, a vaccination, demon sperm and cow urine.  It reduces the odds of death by a factor of 8!

40 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's not as good as my FIVE stage protocol.  I use zinc, vitamin C, a vaccination, demon sperm and cow urine.  It reduces the odds of death by a factor of 8!

No, silly.
You're supposed to drink your own urine.

I have no clue why there are idiots promoting this, or what they think they are accomplishing, but that's what they are doing.

And I'm kinda surprised our new troll friend didn't suggest that Covid was really Cobra venom, being put in our drinking water.
Really.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/radio-host-stew-peters-watch-the-water-film-ridiculously-claims-covid-19-is-snake-venom/

I never cease to be amazed at the gullibility of these fools.

Barnum was right.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Demon sperm? I typed that into Amazon and now my account is blocked. Thanks.

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Demon sperm? I typed that into Amazon and now my account is blocked. Thanks.

And you think I'm joking . . . 

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine