1 1
kallend

A million dead, and it didn't have to be that way.

Recommended Posts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/05/09/million-american-covid-deaths-preventable/

 

"On Feb. 14, 2020, President Donald Trump spoke to a White House audience about the virus then engulfing Wuhan, China. “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it,” he said. “It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.” But we weren’t in good shape. A little more than two years later, the United States is passing the ghastly milestone of at least 1 million deaths from the pandemic virus, and still counting."

etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

an abject failure of government and policy at the most fundamental level.  4% of the world's population and something like 16-20% of the deaths.  America is swarming in culture wars and division over ideology, not data nor facts.  we stopped being the greatest country in the world a long time ago.  We can still fix it but people cannot agree on the most basic set of facts, which makes the first steps to fixing it pretty much impossible.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't ignore the millions that have had their lives destroyed.

Spending significant time in the ICU or on a ventilator is NOT something you just walk away from.
The number of people who will need long term care is huge. The costs are too.

Long Covid is also a problem. 

I've seen articles that claim the death rate for people who've had severe Covid in the past year is well over twice that of 'normal' people.

And don't forget the survivors. Something like 1 in 200 kids in New York City have lost at least one caregiver to Covid. The number of 'Covid Orphans' is also pretty serious.

On the plus side, one fact being tracked is that the lowest vax rates correlate with the highest 'voted for Trump' rates, when the data is taken down to the county level.

That goes nicely with the fact that the anti-vaxxers have died in fairly large numbers. I've seen it where a good estimate is that something like 225k people that died wouldn't have had they been vaxed. 

Much of this can be blamed on the misinformation that is out there. Some of it came from the Russian troll farms, but not all of it. Candace Owens, Joe Rogan, Tucker Carlson (and the rest of the Fox idiots - who are fully vaxed), so many others who seem to glory in spreading lies about Covid and the vax. 
On the plus side, it's their own side who are dying off.

I still love the fact that Trump finally realized the lies and falsehoods about the vax were killing off his own base. 
So when he told his supporters to get vaxed and they booed him...

He never brought it up again. 

And last, the 'million dead' number is probably an undercount.

The fools and idiots like to pretend that the death count is lower, claiming that lots of people died 'with' Covid, not from it (we covered this a while ago).
The Economist has done a VERY impressive job creating an algorithm that tracks deaths. It then compares them to the averages for the past few years and comes up with 'excess mortality'. That is, how many extra deaths have there been. Since the only real cause for excessive deaths is Covid and the fallout from it (shortages of hospital space among others), those extra deaths are considered 'Covid related'. 

Currently, the official world wide death toll is 6.3 million. The Economist estimates that the real death toll is over 21 million. Without a subscription, I can't get the US estimates. But they are a lot higher than the official 1 million.

 

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates

So much for "It will just go away... Like a miracle".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is playing all these cretins into the traps they set for themselves. Fauci will be lucky to get jail...
Even noticed that most Trump supporters didn't take the clot shots, while all the lefties did...

It is a weird game these people play, antitheses and all that.

Never mind the excess mortality rate spiking with 40% increase, what do life insurance companies know anyways...
lol


.







 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Trump is playing all these cretins into the traps they set for themselves. Fauci will be lucky to get jail...
Even noticed that most Trump supporters didn't take the clot shots, while all the lefties did...

What sort of 'traps' are you talking about?

The one where he pretended he won the election, had all the fools attempt an insurrection and then get arrested?

Or the one where he's a 'super rich man' who needs them to donate large amounts of money to him?

Kinda like the "LOCK HER UP!!!!" thing with Hilary, what specific charges should Fauci face?

Billions of vaxes administered. A handful of people with serious side effects.

Clotting is a big issue with COVID. Lots and lots of people have had digits or limbs amputated because of it.

So is myocarditis. 

While both have been reported as side effects from the vax, the rates are a TINY fraction of those occurring due to Covid itself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Even noticed that most Trump supporters didn't take the clot shots, while all the lefties did...

That they did.  And as a result:

"Since May 2021, people living in counties that voted heavily for Donald Trump during the last presidential election have been nearly three times as likely to die from COVID-19 as those who live in areas that went for now-President Biden . . .In October, the reddest tenth of the country saw death rates that were six times higher than the bluest tenth."

Generally a mistake to kill off your supporters.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/12/05/1059828993/data-vaccine-misinformation-trump-counties-covid-death-rate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

Quite clearly you are unable to be honest with yourself.

 

The 40% increase in excess mortality, has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with these mRNA clot shots (not vaccines - negative efficacy - gene editing)...

You basically just walked yourself to the showers, gave yourself VAIDS, and suffer from Stockholm syndrome and mass formation psychosis concurrently, due to being compromised with debt or ego.

 

I chose something else.

 

You can actually fix the damage, but that requires one getting over themselves first and a large suppository red pill at this point.. because life isn't a cult.

 

Lol 

 

More young Americans have died from these clot shots, than the Vietnam War already... and it has only just begun.

Congrats on failing life. I hope you have good insurance, they don't cover experimental drugs in many cases tho.

 

 

 

 

93b7d1913acb6c82.png

Edited by The Hundredth Monkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Hey, should we be kinda flattered that dz.com is worth a troll? 

Wendy P. 

Everyone is getting laid off from all the western firms that have pulled out of Russia. Hey even a troll needs to put potatoes on the table.

Perhaps we shouldn't be too hard on him/her. If they fail and get kicked off DZ. They could be sent to the Ukrainian front and end up 200.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

Quite clearly you are unable to be honest with yourself.

 

The 40% increase in excess mortality, has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with these mRNA clot shots (not vaccines - negative efficacy - gene editing)...

You basically just walked yourself to the showers, gave yourself VAIDS, and suffer from Stockholm syndrome and mass formation psychosis concurrently, due to being compromised with debt or ego.

 

I chose something else.

 

You can actually fix the damage, but that requires one getting over themselves first and a large suppository red pill at this point.. because life isn't a cult.

 

Lol 

 

More young Americans have died from these clot shots, than the Vietnam War already... and it has only just begun.

Congrats on failing life. I hope you have good insurance, they don't cover experimental drugs in many cases tho.

 

 

 

 

93b7d1913acb6c82.png

Your anonymous drivel is somewhat entertaining, if you like that sort of thing. I'm sure you will find suckers here who will choose to engage with you. But not many I hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Your anonymous drivel is somewhat entertaining, if you like that sort of thing. I'm sure you will find suckers here who will choose to engage with you. But not many I hope.

An audience immune to critical thinking and outside sources of information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The 40% increase in excess mortality, has nothing to do with covid, and everything to do with these mRNA clot shots (not vaccines - negative efficacy - gene editing)...

Wow!  People were secretly getting the vaccine in early 2020?  Maybe they were secretly getting vaccines from Fauci!  That must be it.

Fauci is responsble for COVID, AIDS, chickenpox, bad breath and pet rocks.  He's also the fifth dentist.  He paid a lot for that muffler.  He shot JR.  He left someone ELSE's heart in San Francisco - after he killed them.  He was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.  He faked the Moon landing.  He ran that secret pedophile satanic sex ring in the basement of a pizza place in Washington, DC for Hillary Clinton.  He voted illegally for Biden.  He forgot to change that O-ring in the Challenger's SRB.  He is even the one who leaked the Supreme Court decision!

He is more destructive than even Concrete Rebound Hammer.

Quote

You basically just walked yourself to the showers, gave yourself VAIDS, and suffer from Stockholm syndrome and mass formation psychosis concurrently, due to being compromised with debt or ego.

So I am Jewish, have AIDS, have been kidnapped, and am "compromised with debt?"  Surely you can add that I am a rich elitist and so poor that I am jealous of Trump's success.

Tell Vladimir I said hello!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, billvon said:

Wow!  People were secretly getting the vaccine in early 2020?  Maybe they were secretly getting vaccines from Fauci!  That must be it.

Fauci is responsble for COVID, AIDS, chickenpox, bad breath and pet rocks.  He's also the fifth dentist.  He paid a lot for that muffler.  He shot JR.  He left someone ELSE's heart in San Francisco - after he killed them.  He was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.  He faked the Moon landing.  He ran that secret pedophile satanic sex ring in the basement of a pizza place in Washington, DC for Hillary Clinton.  He voted illegally for Biden.  He forgot to change that O-ring in the Challenger's SRB.  He is even the one who leaked the Supreme Court decision!

He is more destructive than even Concrete Rebound Hammer.

So I am Jewish, have AIDS, have been kidnapped, and am "compromised with debt?"  Surely you can add that I am a rich elitist and so poor that I am jealous of Trump's success.

Tell Vladimir I said hello!

Hi Bill,

Re:  Tell Vladimir I said hello!

Oh, come on.  You must know he's a bud; he gets to call him Vladi.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kallend said:

Is it a new troll, or an old troll in new clothing?

I for one find value in these posts. It reminds me of who is beating us into the ground while we protest mightily yet remain unable to negotiate, go to the polls, or bite our tongues when we don't get 100% of what we want. Nuanced thought and intellect isn't winning. They are.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billvon said:

Fauci is responsble for COVID, AIDS, chickenpox, bad breath and pet rocks.  He's also the fifth dentist.  He paid a lot for that muffler.  He shot JR.  He left someone ELSE's heart in San Francisco - after he killed them.  He was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.  He faked the Moon landing.  He ran that secret pedophile satanic sex ring in the basement of a pizza place in Washington, DC for Hillary Clinton.  He voted illegally for Biden.  He forgot to change that O-ring in the Challenger's SRB.  He is even the one who leaked the Supreme Court decision!

People are saying he is also the Zodiac Killer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1