4 4
kallend

A million dead, and it didn't have to be that way.

29 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

You have VAIDS, not AIDs.

Kinda the same, but not really.
No need for the discussion.

wait until the antibody dependent enhancement kicks in...

A 40% increase in excess mortality, is something that should raise your eyebrow, and that is just the beginning unfortunately.

A 5% increase would be alarming.

I'd say enjoy your last few years.

Hi Monkey,

Re:  No need for the discussion.

You come to a discussion website & say this.  Akin to jumping into a swimming pool and being surprised that you have gotten wet.

Jerry Baumchen

49 minutes ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

I am more than capable of rational and reasonable conversation with those that engage in mutual respect, and I can 'ad homin

And coming in and telling us all how stupid we are is what you consider respect? Or are you the only one who automatically deserves it, and everyone else has to earn it one at a time?

Wendy P. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The 'unvaccinated' are by far the least likely to contract Covid, perish from these viruses/spike proteins.

As the husband of a nurse who had to work in an ICU keeping non vaccinated people alive I can say for sure that you are full of shit. Is that a PA? Too bad.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

The 'unvaccinated' are by far the least likely to contract Covid, perish from these viruses/spike proteins.

The more shots you have, the easier it is to get sick and the more ill you will get.

It is actually that easy. 

These mRNA shots are not vaccines as we know them, they clearly have negative efficacy and there is a plethora of information available about how they destroy your T lymphocytes and clot your capillaries etc.

You wouldn't listen, even if you had the person that invented the technology explaining it to you. That is the pathological nature of mass formation psychosis..

So please don't waste any more of your life on kidding yourself. You already made it much shorter than it could have been.

Have you noticed that most people who make claims have some sort of verification?

I have yet to see you do anything but make claims.

Every one of them false.

Back your claims up or shut the fuck up. 

Have a nice day ^_^

• Like 3

And again...

On 5/14/2022 at 12:34 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

losers that project their weaknesses as insults

2 hours ago, The Hundredth Monkey said:

abusive post deleted. 

At least we can be confident that these Russian bots have not achieved any sort of self-awareness or self-consciousness.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lippy said:

....well if it's a 4 stage protocol it's gotta work!

It's not as good as my FIVE stage protocol.  I use zinc, vitamin C, a vaccination, demon sperm and cow urine.  It reduces the odds of death by a factor of 8!

40 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's not as good as my FIVE stage protocol.  I use zinc, vitamin C, a vaccination, demon sperm and cow urine.  It reduces the odds of death by a factor of 8!

No, silly.
You're supposed to drink your own urine.

I have no clue why there are idiots promoting this, or what they think they are accomplishing, but that's what they are doing.

And I'm kinda surprised our new troll friend didn't suggest that Covid was really Cobra venom, being put in our drinking water.
Really.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2022/radio-host-stew-peters-watch-the-water-film-ridiculously-claims-covid-19-is-snake-venom/

I never cease to be amazed at the gullibility of these fools.

Barnum was right.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Demon sperm? I typed that into Amazon and now my account is blocked. Thanks.

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Demon sperm? I typed that into Amazon and now my account is blocked. Thanks.

And you think I'm joking . . . 

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-immanuel-trumps-new-covid-doctor-believes-in-alien-dna-demon-sperm-and-hydroxychloroquine

I did. Sorry. Maybe, just maybe we should vet these Nigerian MD's a bit more closely. No matter, we're soon to be wearing Libtard patches on our sleeves the way things are going. Good for me I can escape to my pied-a'-terre the Peoples Republic of Joe. What a fiasco.

On 5/14/2022 at 2:08 AM, The Hundredth Monkey said:

One that has integrity, will never be manipulated by ad hominem or ostracism.

But you can be manipulated by ad hominem. You’ve just spent this whole page telling us how your approach to a discussion will depend on whether the other people are being polite or not. You’re wearing your lack of integrity like a badge of honour.

11 hours ago, billvon said:

And Ivermectin.

America's Frontline Doctors is making serious coin by prescribing Ivermectin and HCQ.