1 1
Matas

Help me out on my dissertation and get a report on how you view risk.

Hey guys, I am a university student conducting a survey on how extreme sports athletes perceive risk in different domains of their lives.

It would help me out loads if you could fill out the 5-minute survey, the results will take a couple of weeks, so bare with me.

Thank you for your time!

Interesting set of questions.

I get that 'risk' in different areas is perceived differently and some people accept certain types of risk over others.

I found the 'honesty' questions kind of funny.

Personally, I have to maintain a fairly high level of honesty in my life for a few different reasons (primary one is that once I start lying to other people, I start lying to myself. If I start believing the lies I tell myself, then I'm in trouble.
So all the 'honesty' questions were a 'strongly disagree.'

Please publish your findings when you can.

On 5/7/2022 at 2:45 PM, Matas said:

Hey guys, I am a university student conducting a survey on how extreme sports athletes perceive risk in different domains of their lives.

It would help me out loads if you could fill out the 5-minute survey, the results will take a couple of weeks, so bare with me.

Thank you for your time!

Please update your profile so we can feel good that you're worth the time. For example, I would expect a Doctoral student to know that the word is bear, not bare.