RMURRAY

Kodiak - single turbine

Because he hates Ray Ferrell.

JP, unless you hear things coming straight from my mouth, I sincerly think you should shut the fuck up. Who sells the PAC and supports, it does nothing to influence why I think the Kodiak is a superior aircraft to the PAC.

If you have any other words of bullshit to spread, please contact me directly so we can discuss the subject. ;)

Here is my number 916 718-0414
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

JP, unless you hear things coming straight from my mouth, I sincerly think you should shut the fuck up. Who sells the PAC and supports, it does nothing to influence why I think the Kodiak is a superior aircraft to the PAC.

If you have any other words of bullshit to spread, please contact me directly so we can discuss the subject. ;)

You post a smart ass remark and then get your panties in a knot when someone responds in kind. A little touchy it would seem.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

You post a smart ass remark and then get your panties in a knot when someone responds in kind. A little touchy it would seem.

Sparky

Haha.... Go spend your time trying to analyze someone else's internet remarks ;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

You post a smart ass remark and get a smart ass response and get then upset…………..

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Interesting thread on what seems to be a great aircraft. I was impressed with the quality of build with it and it should be a tuff strong airframe for many years. When i first saw the Kodiak at Airventure in '08 the first thing i noticed was the wing. I have seen it before fitted to several amphib Beavers in the Whitsundays Australia way back in 2001. The Beavers had extended fuse and seated 10 pax and performed much better with the new wing but limited to the old tired radials. Looking forward to seeing the Kodiak being used here in Oz. only chance for me tho is winning the 50million on thursday night. More reports from DZ operators as they log more hours would be nice to read.
cheers
robes

When we did the comparisons between the PAC, Caravan and the Kodiak we looked at the following before buying it. i'm not going to compare the Caravan as it was eliminated early.

If I may ask... Why was the Caravan eliminated early?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

That step on the outside looks great, could be very nice for the taller folks, like some Porters have. Does anyone know if that was a custom job, or did it come that way from Quest? I so wish a step like that that was common on Caravans.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The one at Skydive Carolina is the only one I have seen or ridden in, so like I said maybe they got a bad one.

I was gone from there for awhile and most of that time was when they had the Kodiak. Maybe you could contact someone there and get their opinions, as I only got to use it a few times.

Hell maybe they just wanted a different plane and used that as an excuse to get rid of it.

If you ever got to Skydive Atlanta and flew in there otter or King air you will see as close to perfect pattern and efficacy in climb as I have ever seen in jump planes. Trey the owner and sometime pilot trains his pilots to fly it right and increases the production of the airplanes. As a pilot it is very impressive and as a jumper I like the turns.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Aerohio in just the last few weeks has been flying a Kodiak:

http://aerohio.com/licensed-jumpers/view-our-planes-and-facilities

Very nice plane, definitely the youngest plane I've ever flown in or jumped from.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am