brenthutch

BLM

18 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

How many of you donated to BLM thinking it stood for Black Lives Matter, when it actually stands for Black Lesbians’ Mansions?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/how-many-mansions-is-black-lives-matter-going-to-get-out-of-patrick-lyoyas-death

Must be really hard for you when a black lesbian lives better than you do. Maybe if you worked a little harder, you too could have a mansion?

This story should generate about as much outrage as the report about church leaders (plural) living lives of luxury in their multiple residences, high-end cars, private planes (that in some cases aren't big enough and "the lord" wants them to have larger/newer/better).  How many people donate to these pyramid schemes every day?

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

How many of you donated to BLM thinking it stood for Black Lives Matter, when it actually stands for Black Lesbians’ Mansions?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/how-many-mansions-is-black-lives-matter-going-to-get-out-of-patrick-lyoyas-death

No kidding? What does your Black Friend say? Black lives Matter says:

“Patrisse Cullors is the Executive Director of Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (BLMGNF),” the statement read. “She serves in this role in a volunteer capacity and does not receive a salary or benefits. Patrisse has received a total of $120,000 since the organization’s inception in 2013, for duties such as serving as spokesperson and engaging in political education work. Patrisse did not receive any compensation after 2019.”

The statement continues. “To be abundantly clear, as a registered 501c3, BLMGNF cannot and did not commit any organizational resources toward the purchase of personal property by any employee or volunteer. Any insinuation or assertion to the contrary is categorically false.”

Also, to an unemployed ex-Tandem Master the numbers might seem giganzo but to anyone buying houses, well, not so much.

Now she may be nefarious (I'll wait a bit), and I'm sure you are offended that she's both black and a lesbian, although probably not in equal parts, but maybe you should Google "How to Fucking Google" and get some more solid information before posting your racist, bigoted trash about who lives in a stolen mansion and who appears to be investing in tract homes.

Screen Shot 2022-04-21 at 3.44.14 PM.png

3 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

BLMGNF cannot and did not commit any organizational resources toward the purchase of personal property by any employee or volunteer.

But . .  but . . . she's black AND a lesbian!  Surely that outrage can counteract the detail that Brent's claims are false.

On 5/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, brenthutch said:

It certainly looks like the BLM group was maybe founded with good intentions (maybe I'll be proven wrong), but Patrisse Cullors is a self-admitted communist who has enriched herself and family members/baby daddies with BLM's money. If she didn't think she did anything wrong, she wouldn't have resigned and then blasted critics. 

Black lives should matter as much as any other race, but BLM barely does anything for black communities. The greatest threat to black lives comes from within, literally. 

1 hour ago, BillyVance said:

It certainly looks like the BLM group was maybe founded with good intentions (maybe I'll be proven wrong), but Patrisse Cullors is a self-admitted communist who has enriched herself and family members/baby daddies with BLM's money. 

I just feel sorry for all of those virtue signaling suckers with BLM signs in their yards and/or who donated money. :`(

7 hours ago, BillyVance said:

Patrisse Cullors is a self-admitted communist who has enriched herself and family members/baby daddies with BLM's money. If she didn't think she did anything wrong, she wouldn't have resigned and then blasted critics. 

?? She had planned to resign for at least a year before she did, since she was planning to focus on book writing and TV.  How is that indicative of her guilt of . . . anything?

I mean, I've resigned from several jobs.  When I left Qualcomm I left a very high paying job for a job that paid 2/3 as much.  What was I doing wrong?

The greatest threat to black lives comes from within, literally. 

Ah yes!  The "it's not racism, they are doing it to themselves" argument.  While various predominantly black communities do have problems, racism was the genesis of many of them - and continues to be a factor that divides the races.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, billvon said:

?? She had planned to resign for at least a year before she did, since she was planning to focus on book writing and TV.  How is that indicative of her guilt of . . . anything?

I mean, I've resigned from several jobs.  When I left Qualcomm I left a very high paying job for a job that paid 2/3 as much.  What was I doing wrong?

Ah yes!  The "it's not racism, they are doing it to themselves" argument.  While various predominantly black communities do have problems, racism was the genesis of many of them - and continues to be a factor that divides the races.

“Black Lives Matter paid its co-founder’s baby daddy almost five times the amount the group doled out to the Trayvon Martin Foundation — a charity honoring the black youth whose 2012 death spearheaded the movement”

Nothing wrong with that? 9_9

(edited)
20 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

“Black Lives Matter paid its co-founder’s baby daddy almost five times the amount the group doled out to the Trayvon Martin Foundation — a charity honoring the black youth whose 2012 death spearheaded the movement”

Nothing wrong with that? 9_9

You mean other than the clearly racist undertones?

For a more evenhanded explanation:

https://apnews.com/article/government-and-politics-race-ethnicity-philanthropy-black-lives-matter-5bc4772e029da522036f8ad2a02990aa

Let's not forget the previous president and his children have been banned from running a charity, since they stole all the funds. You are completely silent on that...utterly and totally silent. Yet you continue to make comments about the largest black led charity in the US. You may want to look at your motivation, from where I sit it shows a lot about you and none of it is positive.

Edited by SkyDekker

9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

You mean other than the clearly racist undertones?

For a more evenhanded explanation:

https://apnews.com/article/government-and-politics-race-ethnicity-philanthropy-black-lives-matter-5bc4772e029da522036f8ad2a02990aa

Let's not forget the previous president and his children have been banned from running a charity, since they stole all the funds. You are completely silent on that...utterly and totally silent. Yet you continue to make comments about the largest black led charity in the US. You may want to look at your motivation, from where I sit it shows a lot about you and none of it is positive.

... run by someone who may not have had the experience, but who stepped up to try to contribute.  Oh, and they filed their taxes and made public their operating costs -- unlike the inauguration committee from the last administration.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TriGirl said:

unlike the inauguration committee from the last administration.

You mean Trump's inauguration committee that caused the non-profit as well as Trump's company to pay $750,000 for the misuse of non-profit funds? Strangely enough Brent is silent on that one too.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

You mean Trump's inauguration committee that caused the non-profit as well as Trump's company to pay $750,000 for the misuse of non-profit funds? Strangely enough Brent is silent on that one too.

$750,000 < $65,000,000

“In October 2020, BLMGNF took in more than $65 million in donations from Thousand Currents, a charity that manages assets of grassroots nonprofits, according to documents filed with the California attorney general. But the group has so far failed to disclose what it did with the cash. As a result, several states have revoked its ability to collect donations.”

(edited)
2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

$750,000 < $65,000,000

“In October 2020, BLMGNF took in more than $65 million in donations from Thousand Currents, a charity that manages assets of grassroots nonprofits, according to documents filed with the California attorney general. But the group has so far failed to disclose what it did with the cash. As a result, several states have revoked its ability to collect donations.”

pffff $65,000,000 is chump change. Jared and Ivanka made 10x that during their years grifting in the White House....and then were given $2 BILLION as a thank you by the Saudis for all their help while they were in the White House.

As a side note, the tax documents are in the AP link I provided. But then I can appreciate that clicking on a link and seeing THAT many words might create some anxiety for you.

Edited by SkyDekker

(edited)
58 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

pffff $65,000,000 is chump change. Jared and Ivanka made 10x that during their years grifting in the White House

Source please (or are you just making stuff up…again)

BTW Jared had a hand in a little something called the Abraham Accords, normalizing relations with Israel and many of its Arab neighbors.  

Edited by brenthutch

Just a side question: if you have heard about the BLM issues in the news, but you haven't heard about the wealth accumulated by Ivanka and Jarod during their time in office, can you specifically really complain about a liberal bias in the media?

(edited)
38 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Just a side question: if you have heard about the BLM issues in the news, but you haven't heard about the wealth accumulated by Ivanka and Jarod during their time in office, can you specifically really complain about a liberal bias in the media?

So they did not take a salary and worked for free while creating peace in the Middle East. https://www.state.gov/at-the-one-year-anniversary-of-the-abraham-accords-normalization-agreements-in-action/

(Hardly “grifting” https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/grift)

The reason we are hearing about BLM and not about Ivanka and Jarod is because BLM looks like it misappropriated millions of dollars in charitable donations for personal gain and Ivanka and Jared were just real estate folks doing real estate stuff.

Edited by brenthutch

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Simple.  There is liberal media bias any time the media is not praising republicans and condemning democrats.

If a newspaper reports about the investigation into pedophilia charges for Matt Gaetz?  MEDIA BIAS!

If a newspaper does NOT report that the election was stolen from Trump?  MEDIA BIAS!

If a website reports on a category 5 hurricane that hit Florida, but does not report that it was cold in Minnesota the same day?  MEDIA BIAS!

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Simple.  There is liberal media bias any time the media is not praising republicans and condemning democrats.

If a newspaper reports about the investigation into pedophilia charges for Matt Gaetz?  MEDIA BIAS!

How did that work out?  When where the charges filed?  Or was that a left wing nothing burger?