1 1
JerryBaumchen

disqualify U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

This should be fun to watch:   legal efforts seeking to disqualify U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene from running for reelection

Judge OKs challenge seeking to disqualify Marjorie Taylor Greene : NPR

Actions have consequences.

Jerry Baumchen

Let her run.  She balances out the batshit crazy delegates across the aisle.

5 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

You think equivalency here is a rational thought?

Again, I really don't understand your point.

One of the unfortunate characteristics of elected representatives is that all sorts of cretins have been known to appeal to voters.

Neither side of the aisle has a lock on truly despicable representatives, and I am as underwhelmed by Marjory Taylor Greene and her bellicose sidekick as I am by the Squad.

Whatever bloc either group represents truly sucks out loud.

2 minutes ago, winsor said:

Again, I really don't understand your point.

One of the unfortunate characteristics of elected representatives is that all sorts of cretins have been known to appeal to voters.

Neither side of the aisle has a lock on truly despicable representatives, and I am as underwhelmed by Marjory Taylor Greene and her bellicose sidekick as I am by the Squad.

Whatever bloc either group represents truly sucks out loud.

Nonsense. A grammatical tour de force, as usual, but bunk nonetheless. The self styled squad are deluded and without process sense, that's a fact. But they aren't complete, Jewish space laser believing, simpletons as are Greene and her bellicose sidekick.

On 4/19/2022 at 6:22 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Tim,

Her feet will never touch the floor in my kitchen.

And, 'barely' is questionable.

Jerry Baumchen

If I was castaway on an uninhabited island, and I had my choice of companions:

a) MTG.

b) "Wilson" the volleyball.

I would be forced to choose "b", just for the more intelligent conversation.

• Like 2

I never knew fake meat was grown in a peach tree dish.

Dumb as a rock.

I'm amazed she is able to sustain a breathing response. Prolly wears those headphones while asleep, that repeat "breathe in, breathe out" all night to programme her brain for the next day.  

2 hours ago, obelixtim said:

I never knew fake meat was grown in a peach tree dish.

Dumb as a rock.

I'm amazed she is able to sustain a breathing response. Prolly wears those headphones while asleep, that repeat "breathe in, breathe out" all night to programme her brain for the next day.  

Everybody needs to keep one fact in mind. She has a constituency of voters that like those attributes.Its just the world we all live in.

5 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Especially the part about BMs. I'm proud of my high quality ones and would love to show them off. Especially to her.

Are any of them world record contenders?

https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips/1cgdy1/south-park-crap-verification

I love the idea of 'government surveillance.'

They think they're SOOOOOO important that the government would spend time and money watching them.

While ignoring the very simple fact that Google and Apple are doing just that (to gather and sell their information).
Or voluntarily supplying what they ate, where they went and how their poops were by posting everything on Facebook (or Twitter or Instagram or...).

The antivaxers are worried about a '5G chip' in the vaccine, while ignoring the one in their pocket. The one they put there voluntarily.

Of course, the government can get that info when they need it (and can provide valid proof that they do need it).

You know, like all the people they arrested for the Jan 6 insurrection attempt.
By using the phone tracking record to show exactly where they were.

15 hours ago, ryoder said:

MTG gets the Jimmy Kimmel treatment; Jump to 7m47s:

I think she's been quite clever throwing the 'peach tree dish' in there. Now when she gets criticised for that she can bite back by pointing out all of Biden's verbal fumbles. While that's happening, the fact that she was talking about government mandated implants electrocuting you if you're not eating Bill Gates' vegan food gets quietly forgotten.