wmw999

Hug your friends

I lost a friend yesterday; her health wasn’t great, but this was not expected. We last saw each other last summer, and chatted on FB periodically. I’m really glad that I knew her, and I’m totally going to miss her wry, sarcastic, irreverent, sense of humor. 

I’m also glad that I did take that side trip, and that I did take the time to check in periodically — there aren’t any “oh I wish,” just sadness at the loss of value in my life.

Value your friends, and tell them about it. They’re worth it.

Fly free, PL

Wendy P. 

• Like 6

i didn't know how close i was until i read the discharge papers.  i had visions and shit.  still processing it.  i was almost possessed afterwards until i wrote it down, started the day i got out and didn't stop except to sleep.  you can read it if you want, just drop an email to tim at kitswv.com and i'll attach it and send it back.  one hell of a journey i'll never forget.  it changed me.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:40 PM, wmw999 said:

I lost a friend yesterday; her health wasn’t great, but this was not expected. We last saw each other last summer, and chatted on FB periodically. I’m really glad that I knew her, and I’m totally going to miss her wry, sarcastic, irreverent, sense of humor. 

I’m also glad that I did take that side trip, and that I did take the time to check in periodically — there aren’t any “oh I wish,” just sadness at the loss of value in my life.

Fly free, PL

Wendy P. 

So sorry for your loss.  

You are so right about telling those of value in your life how much they mean to you.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:40 PM, wmw999 said:

Fly free, PL

Wendy P. 

Some of the biggest regrets in life are the call that wasn't made, the lunch date that was canceled, the unplanned visit that was passed by, and the heartfelt words that were never shared. As one gets older and time gets shorter those things are more valuable.