peek

Clean, Safe, Quiet Skies

peek

https://www.facebook.com/cleansafequietskies

Read down a few pages. There sure does seem to be a lot of hate for General Aviation and Skydiving here.

Makes Kim seem like a sweetheart doesn't it?

No worries! The Plane of the Future will run on Clean... Atomic... Energy!

Edit: Hey, does anyone remember that Clean Atomic Energy poster? The one with the scientist in the googles and the nuclear cooling tower in the background? I'd swear that was a thing, but the internets can't seem to find it.
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

Hahahahaha. Man I spent 5 years as a flight paramedic and the people close to where my helicopter was based tried to have it banned from the area for noise. Then someone's kid got ran over in a driveway and the only thing that saved him was the fact the helicopter was maybe 5 blocks away and the ground paramedics brought him straight to it. Never heard about it again and it's still based there today. Never seen so many people hellbent on shooting themselves in the foot.

In the old days, if you thought everyone around you was crazy, you might ponder that maybe the crazy one is you.

Now the Internet enables crazies to find other crazies, and they can reassure each other they aren't crazy.[:/]

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Dopamine_Junkie

Hahahahaha. Man I spent 5 years as a flight paramedic and the people close to where my helicopter was based tried to have it banned from the area for noise. Then someone's kid got ran over in a driveway and the only thing that saved him was the fact the helicopter was maybe 5 blocks away and the ground paramedics brought him straight to it. Never heard about it again and it's still based there today. Never seen so many people hellbent on shooting themselves in the foot.

Funny how that works. I see the same every day with the ER. People complain about ambulances hitting my door.. .then when they are a stones throw from the hospital as their heart attack happens or their major trauma they suddenly love the hospital.

haters gonna hate.
You are not the contents of your wallet.