4 4
brenthutch

Hunter Biden Laptop

Just now, brenthutch said:

Where did the Big Guy…uh…I mean Joe Biden find $800,000?   Oh, never mind, I found it.  
https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/hunter-biden-frequently-covered-family-expenses-texts-reveal/

I guess Joe saved a lot when he was VP.  Easy to do when third parties are paying your bills.

Don't know, where did Kavanaugh get the money to pay hiss debts?

(edited)
1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Where did the Big Guy…uh…I mean Joe Biden find $800,000?  

He's been a property owner with a well paying job for 50 years. How could he not have that much money? There's also the minor fact that he signed a ten million dollar book deal two years earlier.

But sure... Hunter occasionally paying a thousand dollars for home repairs that Joe would reimburse him for is clearly the answer.

Edited by jakee

22 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

$60,000 is manageable, $200,000 raises some flags.

I could get that tomorrow by taking a loan against my house, in about 20 minutes.

The idea that you think that means corruption is laughable.  It tells me you get all your material from right wing media, and repost it without ever learning about the underlying issues.

• Like 3

(edited)
29 minutes ago, billvon said:

I could get that tomorrow by taking a loan against my house, in about 20 minutes.

The idea that you think that means corruption is laughable.  It tells me you get all your material from right wing media, and repost it without ever learning about the underlying issues.

As a former loan officer I can tell you that when revolving debt (credit cards) exceed 25% of THI (total household income) it raises a concern.  When that debt is accrued in a short period it is a greater concern.  When that debt is paid off in a short period, without a valid explanation, it raises yet more red flags.  
Explanation given, no snark required.

BTW, Home equity loan in 20 minutes?  Not after the Dodd Frank act.  More like twenty days.

Edited by brenthutch

17 minutes ago, jakee said:

It is not at all suspicious for a man with tens of millions of dollars of legitimately earned money to have $800k available?

Hunter- Hey dad, could I ask a favor?

Joe- Sure son what is it?

Hunter- Can you lend me $800,000?

Joe- No problamo Champ, let me get my checkbook 

Hunter- Don’t you want to know why I need to borrow nearly a million dollars?

Joe- Why no son, that would be none of my business.

Yup, I’ll bet it went down just like that.9_9