4 4
brenthutch

Hunter Biden Laptop

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Very cool. I guess he just has to show that to the FBI and they will call off their investigation.

Their investigation of his own personal taxes and his own personal registration? 

So what?

47 minutes ago, billvon said:

When it comes to democrats, you do NOT follow the money - you just assume they are guilty.

My understanding is a grand jury found enough to have the DOJ probe more. Until they do their job and decide if there's something there or not; what does it matter. This thread got way too long on speculation. 

37 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

My understanding is a grand jury found enough to have the DOJ probe more. Until they do their job and decide if there's something there or not; what does it matter. This thread got way too long on speculation. 

Agreed let’s have the same standard we did during the last administration 

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

So Biden should claim political motivation by the DOJ,  fire those involved, and follow it up with a call to Zelensky and tell him that he would love to help, but that he needs a little favour in return.

9 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

So Biden should claim political motivation by the DOJ,  fire those involved, and follow it up with a call to Zelensky and tell him that he would love to help, but that he needs a little favour in return.

I was referring to the chattering class 

55 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

And ensure that several Trump hotels open in Kiev - and promise that Zelensky's government moves into them.

5 hours ago, brenthutch said:

“According to emails obtained by DailyMail.com, President Joe Biden may have shared a bank account with his son Hunter Biden, who is the subject of a federal investigation that is reportedly looking into possible money laundering and illegal foreign ties.”

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/emails-show-hunter-and-joe-biden-shared-finances-bank-account

I guess that is how the “Big Guy” took his cut.

Do you seriously believe that Joe Biden was taking a cut, you know getting his "beak wet", like any mobster? The other thing that is seriously odd is the gleefulness you project at the prospect of one of Biden's two remaining children, three others having died tragically, being prosecuted and jailed before any charges have been filed. Maybe I'm just not in sync but if I did that I'd expect my friends to feel quite embarrassed on my behalf.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

86 replies to Hunter Biden's laptop. Attaboy Brent.

That's the right wing echo chamber approach.  "Everyone is talking about Hunter's laptop!  There must be something to this.  Let's make ten more posts and see if there are any MORE posts once we are done!"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BIGUN said:

The DOJ is probing Hunter Biden. So what?

6 hours ago, brenthutch said:

It’s a bit late to start now when this entire thread is a demonstration of your double standards.

7 hours ago, billvon said:

That's the right wing echo chamber approach.  "Everyone is talking about Hunter's laptop!  There must be something to this.  Let's make ten more posts and see if there are any MORE posts once we are done!"

6 hours ago, jakee said:

It’s a bit late to start now when this entire thread is a demonstration of your double standards.

What double standard?  I’m just saying the Biden clan should receive the same treatment as the Trump family.

9 hours ago, jakee said:

The DOJ is probing Hunter Biden. So what?

Returning to the OP and because I'm generous to a fault, I have bolded the piece you missed earlier regarding 50 former intelligence officials who wrote “..this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election..." . These former officials (as no current official worth their salt would put their name to it)  believe that the laptop content could have influenced the election outcome, it's implied in that very statement. You're welcome to hold an opinion that you disagree with these officials (as none of them have said 'so what?'), although to disagree with them would also imply that you don't believe it's a Russian fabrication. Can't have it both ways. Hunter himself certainly hasn't denied it's his.

1 minute ago, billvon said:

As I recall, Hunter didn't deny that Putin ordered Trump to try to discredit his father.

Right, totally the same thing. Hunter is just as familiar with Putin as his own laptop. I can always count on you for insightful comment, bill...

19 minutes ago, metalslug said:

Right, totally the same thing. Hunter is just as familiar with Putin as his own laptop. I can always count on you for insightful comment, bill...

And not denying something is the same as confirming it.  Right.

(edited)
1 hour ago, metalslug said:

Returning to the OP and because I'm generous to a fault, I have bolded the piece you missed earlier regarding 50 former intelligence officials who wrote “..this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election..." . These former officials (as no current official worth their salt would put their name to it)  believe that the laptop content could have influenced the election outcome, it's implied in that very statement. You're welcome to hold an opinion that you disagree with these officials (as none of them have said 'so what?'), although to disagree with them would also imply that you don't believe it's a Russian fabrication. Can't have it both ways. Hunter himself certainly hasn't denied it's his.

First of all, you’re conflating two different subjects here. The DOJ probe into his taxes and the contents of his laptop not the same.

Second, it was (potentially) an attempt to influence the election in the same way the Clinton Benghazi probe was a very successful attempt to influence the election despite the fact that (again) there was no ‘there’ there. There are just people wilfully ignorant enough to be taken in by the Russia/Fox narrative.

Surely you are perceptive enough to have noticed that Brent’s argument is that Hunter Biden owns a laptop therefore Joe Biden is corrupt? Therefore the question ‘So what?’ to Brent pointing out that Hunter Biden owns a laptop is an invitation for him to fill in some of the blank space in between. An invitation which he has not in anyway taken up, which tells me the question is still a very good one.

Since those officials you’re mentioning are not participating in this conversation with Brent, I really don’t think there’s any meaning to be gleaned from the fact that they haven’t asked him a question. Honestly no idea why you think otherwise.

Edited by jakee