2 2
Phil1111

President Biden is to Blame for the War in Ukraine

“This war didn’t have to happen — the most significant war in Europe since 1945, since the end of World War II,” he said, before telling reporters that Mr. Biden’s White House “caused this.” stated Ted Cruz

Senator John Kennedy, Republican of Louisiana said "the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan, the failure to attack Syria after its leader used chemical weapons, and the Russian seizure of Crimea, all of which, he made sure to note, “happened when Joe Biden was either vice president or president.”

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade on Tuesday: “The problem we have dealing with these tyrants is the Democrats, the Biden administration, all their policies are weakening America.”

I'm shocked that President Biden could have caused such carnage. Through such negligence. That FOX news could have such insight. I thought President Biden was a straight shooter.

Edited by Phil1111

42 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

“The problem we have dealing with these tyrants is the Democrats, the Biden administration, all their policies are weakening America.”

I'm really confused now. I thought everyone thought it was the GOP's fault. 

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

“This war didn’t have to happen — the most significant war in Europe since 1945, since the end of World War II,” he said, before telling reporters that Mr. Biden’s White House “caused this.” stated Ted Cruz

Senator John Kennedy, Republican of Louisiana said "the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Afghanistan, the failure to attack Syria after its leader used chemical weapons, and the Russian seizure of Crimea, all of which, he made sure to note, “happened when Joe Biden was either vice president or president.”

Senator Ron Johnson of Wisconsin told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade on Tuesday: “The problem we have dealing with these tyrants is the Democrats, the Biden administration, all their policies are weakening America.”

I'm shocked that President Biden could have caused such carnage. Through such negligence. That FOX news could have such insight. I thought President Biden was a straight shooter.

Hi Phil,

Re:  stated Ted Cruz

'nough said.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

(edited)
59 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Re:  stated Ted Cruz

'nough said.

Jerry Baumchen

You may have forgot a couple names. There was a vote today to sanction Russia by removing most favored trade status. Everyone voted for it except, Republican Representatives Marjorie Taylor Green of Georgia, Lauren Boebert of Colorado, Matt Gaetz of Florida, Chip Roy of Texas, Andy Biggs of Arizona, Glenn Grothman of Wisconsin, Dan Bishop of North Carolina and Thomas Massie of Kentucky. Boebert said "H.R. 1708 had bad language that could lead to sanctioning 'human rights abusers' who simply hold traditional views of life and family and restrict access to abortion. The bill also does nothing to spur domestic energy production,"

Life, family and abortion obviously trumps foreign war criminals.

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

I'm really confused now. I thought everyone thought it was the GOP's fault. 

With all the red meat the GOP gets fed I'm surprised that they haven't all died of cholesterol issues.

Edited by Phil1111

21 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Don't forget that he also caused high gas prices, inflation, bad breath, trains and the Kanye/Julia breakup.  THANKS BIDEN!

• Like 1