jeffspicoli

Gear bag

Squeak

***Ogio 9800. Best gear bag ever.

not for overseas travel, the bag weighs 8kgs.

I'm a huge fan of the Osprey Shuttle 32, which weighs half that. Best wheels I've ever seen on a rolly case, and the bag itself is well-constructed and roomy.

http://www.ospreypacks.com/en/product/wheeled_bags/shuttle_32__110l?tab=description
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I use this Ogio for my gear bag, but have always wished there were a few pockets inside the main compartment for crap. I can get two rigs, three suits and my helmet in the bag easily. It's just all of the miscellaneous stuff like gloves, rubber bands, altimeters, packing tools, etc. that tend to not fit well (I put them in ziplocks, stored in main compartment). There's an outside and an inside pocket on the part that zips open ('the door'), but those don't work well for my needs. YMMV.

I'm a fan of a bag that has shoulder straps. for years I used a run of the mill US Army standard issue duffel that I picked up at a army/navy surplus store for about 5-10 bucks. It's tough as nails,nearly water proof, weighs nearly nothing empty, and can hold a rig/4 jumpsuits/two helmets/etc.. lately I've been eyeing the Duluth Trading Company's field office hybrid duffel and the North Face Base Camp Duffel. I ride motorcycles to the DZ whenever I can,so the shoulder straps are more of a selling point to me than a wheeled unit.

Lethal1ty17

Dakine Split Roller 100L, I've got one and I love it. Many comments on it, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Dakine-Split-Roller-Glacier-100-Liter/dp/B00HNE3G7K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?&ie=UTF8

I like the design and it's gotten good reviews. I have a Curv VC3, G3 helmet with GoPro mount, one freefly suit, one belly suit, and a Phantom3 wingsuit. Do you think it would all fit confortably?

theplummeter

***Dakine Split Roller 100L, I've got one and I love it. Many comments on it, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Dakine-Split-Roller-Glacier-100-Liter/dp/B00HNE3G7K/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?&ie=UTF8

I like the design and it's gotten good reviews. I have a Curv VC3, G3 helmet with GoPro mount, one freefly suit, one belly suit, and a Phantom3 wingsuit. Do you think it would all fit confortably?

Since I don't have your gear in front of me, I honestly couldn't tell you. Your rig is one size up from mine and I'm not sure how much bulk your wingsuit has. Here is a pic of what I have in mine. And then a pic of where you could put your wingsuit if you have a storage bag like mine and then zip it up. If you don't have a wingsuit bag like mine, you could just fold it and put it in the larger pocket on top.

I have a V328 container, Phantom X helmet w/case, pants, misc parachute parts, Triathlon 120 in a canopy storage bag, hygeine kit for the weekend, book, and some other small stuff. Hope this helps!

http://www.skylark.ua/en/bags/

I use that one. Carries my Icon 5, helmet, camara gear, tablet, two freefly suits and a few bits and pieces.
Costs about 50 bucks depending on the rate the day you order and its pretty well built :)

G
"I don´t stop when I am tired. I stop when I am done"