4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

Unfortunately Ukraine soldiers are not fighting the average drunken Russian. They are being "Grindered' by Wagner, possibly at this point in time the most vicious and experienced band of cutthroats in Europe. The New Pentagon Papers reveal that Biden wants Zelenski to retreat from Bakhmut and regroup for a Spring Offensive but Zelenski is not complying. It's all here in a new third party report. 

Wagner is spent.

They've lost most of their 'experienced' thugs and almost all the prisoners. That was a brilliant move by Putin, by the way. Empty the prisons, send the convicts off to Ukraine where they die. The costs for running the prisons plummet. More to plunder and loot.

Funny how you've been claiming that Wagner thugs are 'just about to take Bakhmut' for most of a week. Hasn't happened yet.
It's really Wagner & the Russians who are being 'grindered'.
You had some of your stats a bit backwards.
Depending on the source, Bakhmut has seen Russian casualties between 5 and 17 times (yes, seventeen times) higher than Ukrainian.

And while the Hindustan Times is an Indian 'news' source, they're a LOOOOOOONG was from an 'independent third party'.

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

I don't. I just am looking at REALITY. Ukraine is sacrificing thousands upon thousands of their children to WAR. They need to seek peace while they still have some future left.

Well, actually it's RUSSIA that is sacrificing all those children. Murdering more than sacrificing, but it's the same result.

However, I think it's up to UKRAINE to decide what they do.

I don't think they want to try to 'seek peace' with a murderous, lying thug.
Why sign an agreement for 'peace' when you KNOW that Putler is going to just tear it up and wipe his ass with it. You know, like the Budapest Memorandum.

I think Ukraine has a pretty good future. Far more than what Putler wanted. He openly stated that Ukraine was going to 'cease to exist' if he won. 
Somehow, those sorts of statements tend to make the defender willing to fight to the last man.
Far preferable to die fighting a thug who's going to kill you anyway than to 'make peace' and inevitably die.

Russia, however is pretty much fucked. Nobody's going to do much business with them. India & China will buy their oil and other raw materials (at a deep discount). China will either absorb them or turn them into a vassal state (kinda like Belorus is now to Russia).
Putler wanted to bring back the 'glory days' of the Russian (or Soviet) empire. 
He instead brought about it's death.

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

So you agree it would be a good thing if Russia retreated to their own borders? If they stopped deploying Wagner troops to fight in Bakhmut? If they left Ukraine to the Ukrainians?

This should be a really easy question for you to answer and I’m mystified as to why you’re unable to do so.

All that has to happen for this war to end is for Russia to stop fighting.

Either because they choose to stop being murderous thugs (unlikely) or because they are no longer able to.

Once the spring offensive starts, thing will become a lot clearer.

It's not certain, but if Ukraine can repeat what they did last fall, Russia's fate will be sealed.

And you know full well  why he won't suggest Russia stop fighting.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Even more Americans are killed by fentanyl pouring through our open southern border, why do you support a president who is complicit in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans?

Wanting to give you the benefit if the doubt, to see if this made any actual sense I translated it into Klingon: 'ach qaSpa' QorghwI'pu', 'e' lutu'lu' HIvje''a' qatlh puqbe'wI'? Nope. Still nonsense. So, given that you must know what Biden should have done to keep Hunter from muling dope in from Mexico, if that's what you believe, what should he have long since done to stop it? Please, if all you have is "shut the southern border" just don't answer.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Wanting to give you the benefit if the doubt, to see if this made any actual sense I translated it into Klingon: 'ach qaSpa' QorghwI'pu', 'e' lutu'lu' HIvje''a' qatlh puqbe'wI'? Nope. Still nonsense. So, given that you must know what Biden should have done to keep Hunter from muling dope in from Mexico, if that's what you believe, what should he have long since done to stop it? Please, if all you have is "shut the southern border" just don't answer.

Secure the border don’t shut it.  Notice how the number of fentanyl deaths were largely flat in during the previous administration and how they have skyrocketed under the current administration.

image.jpeg.16ce116e7261b737f1cb28229ece032a.jpeg

Edited by brenthutch

20 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Secure the border don’t shut it.  Notice how the number of fentanyl deaths were largely flat in during the previous administration and how they have skyrocketed under the current administration.

How. Give your method and plan. 

24 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Yeah look at that massive jump in 2020; whoever was president then sure was doing a shitty job

• Like 1

Its almost like cracking down on the border will encourage drug traffickers to smuggle more potent drugs as they are easier to hide. 

Why not compare the total weight of seizures at the boarder each year? I believe the current administration has stopped more fentanyl than the previous 

3 minutes ago, olofscience said:

I wonder when Slim will realise that there's no sign of the Challenger 2 tanks, Leopard 2s and Bradleys that have already been shipped to Ukraine...nor of the 50,000 NATO-trained troops.

Too busy cheering the russians, I think.

The Ukrainians are hiding them. Until they are not. Then the only escape for Putin's forces will be the Kerch bridge. Because Ukrainian troops will be washing their tired feet in the Sea of Azov  Then there will be no Kerch bridge and Putin's apologists will have some new distracting narrative.

4 hours ago, Slim King said:

I think the perfect solution is for Ukraine to shut down ALL of the BIO-LABS, Give people their freedom from being murdered by the NAZI forces within Ukraine and I'm sure Russia would easily return their armies to their home bases. They pretty much said that a year ago but Biden said no.

Regardless of any of that nonsense, Russia should stop fighting immediately and return to their own borders, shouldn’t they? If you hate war so much it should be ridiculously simple for you to answer that simple yes or no question. 

5 hours ago, Slim King said:

I hate war so only an idiot would say I was cheering any side on

You're the only one who actually says "ROTFLMAO" on this thread. You posted "ROTFLMAO" several times here.

What you're REALLY doing, is laughing your ass off because you think Russia is winning.

You're the only one laughing.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, johnhking1 said:

Some one should check out this Slim guy, sounds like he works for Fox News.

Rupert MurDoch has a worldwide cash generating machine that is more than FOX. His team identifies right wing agendas and politicizes the narratives to generate cash. They have employees and puppets. The puppets seize these narratives and regurgitate them as fact They amplify the messaging.

Enter Slim. He is trying to save kidnapped Ukrainian children. By placating Putin with just 25% of Ukraine.Hence the peace pleas.

Until Putin can fully digest Belarus.Other accommodations will have to be made. Puppets will always be ready to accept new narratives. Because they have flexible minds that know Washington and the US state is evil. So they await further directions from FOX. Eagerly buying whatever FOX sells.

(edited)
On 4/22/2023 at 7:39 AM, brenthutch said:

Secure the border don’t shut it.  Notice how the number of fentanyl deaths were largely flat in during the previous administration and how they have skyrocketed under the current administration.....

It seems to me that you're connected to the drug industry...mmmmm Then

"For the past decade, the White House and Congress have relied on the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, a renowned advisory group, to help shape the federal response to the opioid crisis, whether by convening expert panels or delivering policy recommendations and reports.

Yet officials with the National Academies have kept quiet about one thing: their decision to accept roughly $19 million in donations from members of the Sackler family, the owners of Purdue Pharma, the maker of the drug OxyContin that is notorious for fueling the opioid epidemic."

So the most conservative drug peddling conservative individuals were buying state policy. Brent, I thought you were a good guy, with integrity

Shame..

In other Russian news A Russian solider(33) so distraught over the assignment to the Ukrainian front. Decided to indulge in some vodka. A short drive later the S-400 missile system he was driving ended up overturned in a ditch. The $160 million dollar system will not be deployed anytime soon.

spacer.png

Edited by Phil1111

8 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I hate war. Thanks for the update! Russia will no longer take prisoners...

So you agree that not only are Russia the aggressors, they are committing systematic war crimes as a matter of policy.

Now do you agree that Russia should, with no conditions or ifs and buts, retreat from Ukrainian territory and stop fighting this war? Again, this should be a very easy question for you to answer and it’s very telling that you have so far refused to do so.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Slim King said:

Russia will no longer take prisoners...

And you're still cheering for the side that declares - in the media - that they will commit war crimes and violate the Geneva Convention.

In the meantime, offering no proof that the bio-labs even exist...

(edited)
2 hours ago, Slim King said:

She ADMITS that there are Bio-labs run by the US

No, she said "There are biological research laboratories in Ukraine." Not run by the US.

And that doesn't mean bioweapons. There's a biological research lab across the hallway to me, doing research on aging and genetics. Biological lab can mean almost anything, but uneducated minds (no personal anttacks) are easy to mislead with a simple youtube video.

Ukraine has not developed, nor used, any bio-weapons even after 401 days of this supposedly 3-day war. And stop it with the youtube videos, they're not evidence. They're just evidence of YOUR brainwashing.

Edited by wmw999
PA
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

"The Pentagon said on Thursday that it has operated 46 biolabs in Ukraine handling dangerous pathogens, after previously dismissing the charges as Russian propaganda."

This is a lie.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/jun/15/blog-posting/pentagon-didnt-admit-there-are-46-us-funded-biolab/

The Ukrainians have taken some territory getting ready for their spring Offensive .. Bakhmut is still falling even faster .. Ukraine controls less than 15% now.

Faster than what? It’s been falling all year and it’s really not that big.

"The Pentagon said on Thursday that it has operated 46 biolabs in Ukraine handling dangerous pathogens, after previously dismissing the charges as Russian propaganda."

Does that justify the Russian war of aggression?

6 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Here's a list of 20!!!!!

You know, if you read the first paragraph of that page you linked:

However, not one of the inmates is being held for political reasons. 

So they've been charged and awaiting trial (all of them have been charged with committing serious criminal offenses on Jan. 6, 2021). So you've got zero.

Looks like you owe me $400...