4 4
SkyDekker

Ukraine

On 4/26/2023 at 10:13 PM, Slim King said:

We aren't paying he Department of DEFENCE to plant BIO-BOMS all over the world.. ESPECIALLY in the USA!!!!!! More money laundered, wasted or stolen. BIO-BOMBS can spread all over the planet.

The larger federal labs keep small samples of all of the known pathogens. These samples are kept under three or four layers of security which limits access to tiny numbers of well-qualified scientists. Samples help them identify the newest threat. Samples also allow them to immediately start testing antidotes and vaccines.

Most countries do this. The number of samples is determined by budgets. Even though the Canadian Army extensively tested bio-weapons during World War 2, we officially stopped those programs many decades ago, now our federal labs only keep small samples.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

If Bakmut falls and Ukraines Spring Offensive falls short of destroying Russia will you agree that you were lied to by Zelinkis's propaganda team?

No one claimed that any Ukraine offensive will destroy Russia.

You've been given about a dozen chances here to stop trolling.  This is your last one.  Stop with the videos, the insults, the strawmen, and the Russian propaganda.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Slim King said:

Here's the ideal..... If Bakmut falls and Ukraines Spring Offensive falls short of destroying Russia will you agree that you were lied to by Zelinkis's propaganda team? (Assisted by Biden and his cronies)??????

Give over, son. You still haven’t even agreed that Ukraine’s summer counterattack was a success. Russia takes 10 months to capture part of Bakhmut and you think it’s proof of the inevitability of Russian success, Ukraine takes back swathes of territory, several towns and a regional capital and you claim it’s just smart tactics from Russia, everything proceeding as intended.

So how about if Ukraine’s spring offensive takes back another few hundred square miles of territory and several more towns, you agree that you’ve been lied to by Putin and his cronies?

15 hours ago, Slim King said:

Bakmut is in DEEP SHIT!!!!!! 

Bakhmut has been in 'deep shit' since August.

Didn't you say that the Russians were bringing the full weight of Wagner and that Bakhmut was going to fall real soon?
Didn't you say that a week or more ago?

The town is virtually flattened.

One reason the Ukrainians are trying to hold it is because it's the only town currently being flattened.
If they fell back, the orcs would destroy every other town, city & village they came across.
Exactly like they did for the entire war.

By holding Bakhmut, the rest of the towns in the area are spared.

But the current reports show the Ukranians falling back some. Their supply lines are not as secure as they should be, so they seem to be deciding that somewhere over 20k Russians is a decent amount of damage to inflict. Especially at the cost of maybe a couple thousand Ukrainians. Plus the fact that they've had about 8 months to fortify lines just to the west, that they'll be able to hold pretty much indefinitely.

Wagner is pretty much done. The Russians are backing them up with the 'VDV' paratroops (who are also pretty much done for). 

Fun fact: Russia seems to have deployed and destroyed all of its trainers. Many of the experienced soldiers who were training the new guys have been killed.

So there's no one around to train the new guys.

VDV & Spetznaz have the same problem. You can't teach a guy how to hold a rifle and walk in a straight line, then give him a silly hat and a stripey shirt and expect him to be an effective soldier. 

Currently, Russia has no operational reserves. Zero. 

So when the Ukrainians attack, the orcs will either have to weaken other areas, or just 'lay back and enjoy it.'

Given that the Ukrainians are reported to have well over 20 brigades coming on line (some are still training, others are waiting for equipment), the next month or so should be...

Interesting.

We'll likely find out how fast Russians can run to the east.

• Like 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, olofscience said:

I mean, Slim still hasn't denied that he called for war crimes to be committed (calling for no taking of prisoners).

Instead he jumps in to defend Rhys' nazi language.

He has to. Russian courts are now handing out 25 year sentences for criticism of the state. Criticism of the war. Trophy wives are not permitted to visit inmates. Even ordinary wives are not permitted.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry, stated: “Traitors and betrayers, hailed by the West, will get what they deserve.”

Slim knows what he'll get if he concedes any wrongdoing. If he admits Russia is failing. New prisons, a new gulag are the destinations for critics, for political prisoners.

In other bad news for Russia. Major-General Roman Kutuzov, commander of the Donetsk People’s Republic’s 1st Army Corps, Wall killed by Ukrainian special forces in an ambush. Thats more than two dozen generals KIA to date.

Mikhail Mizintsev, also known as the "Butcher of Mariupol," a deputy defense minister in charge of logistics was fired yesterday.

Edited by Phil1111

27 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Mikhail Mizintsev, also known as the "Butcher of Mariupol," a deputy defense minister in charge of logistics was fired yesterday.

I certainly hope he doesn't accidentally fall out of a window.  It seems like certain Russians are prone to that.

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

Somebody should tell Slim:  Ukraine war: More than 20,000 Russian fighters dead in Bakhmut, US says - BBC News

No matter how hard they try back at home, they cannot reproduce enough at this rate:  A further 80,000 have been wounded

Jerry Baumchen

Hence the Ukrainian children kidnapping program. Draft Tatars, Chechens, Bashkirs, Chuvash, Avars, Armenians, etc. When they get killed off Ukrainian children will rebuild the gene pool.

Slim knows (face palm). Why do you think he wants Ukrainian capitulation so bad?  If his engagement on western internet sites slips. That dreaded draft notice e-mail could be next.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Slim knows (face palm). Why do you think he wants Ukrainian capitulation so bad?  If his engagement on western internet sites slips. That dreaded draft notice e-mail could be next.

Most likely the workers in the forum mines are women. Sort of like Rosie the riveter updated.

57 minutes ago, lippy said:

How meta would it be if slim actually IS a trophy wife????!!!????

Reminds me of a Rick and Morty line:

"I dunno Rick - isn't this getting kind of meta?"
"You're a 14 year old boy who watches videos of other 14 year old boys playing video games.  You don't get to complain about things being meta."

Great news for Slim.

"Trump: 'I'll end Ukraine war in a day if re-elected'

Former US president Donald Trump has said he'd be able to end the war in one day if re-elected to the White House.

In an interview with Nigel Farage on GB News, Mr Trump said stopping the conflict would "take 24 hours".

"I will get that ended. It would be easy."

Calling the war a "disaster" that "has to be stopped," he added: "That deal would be easy. A lot of it has to do with the money." 

Mr Trump, who has previously boasted of his close relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, says the pair "got along great".

The former president claimed Mr Putin "never would have gotten into Ukraine" if it weren't for the "incompetence" of Joe Biden's administration.

"Putin was not going in, it was never mentioned and I knew him very well," he added."

18 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Great news for Slim.

Former US president Donald Trump has said he'd be able to end the war in one day if re-elected to the White House.

In an interview with Nigel Farage on GB News, Mr Trump said stopping the conflict would "take 24 hours".

"I will get that ended. It would be easy."

Calling the war a "disaster" that "has to be stopped," he added: "That deal would be easy. A lot of it has to do with the money." 

Mr Trump, who has previously boasted of his close relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, says the pair "got along great".

The former president claimed Mr Putin "never would have gotten into Ukraine" if it weren't for the "incompetence" of Joe Biden's administration.

"Putin was not going in, it was never mentioned and I knew him very well," he added."

Hi Phil,

Absolute proof that he lives in a world of his own.

As Hillary Clinton said, 'He is not qualified to be President.'

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  Anybody got a spare strait-jacket; someone in Florida needs one.

2 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Jerry Baumchen

There are some good people in Florida. But 5-10 million straight jackets may be necessary.

In other news. More and more evidence is coming out that Russia is to blame for an attack on a NATO members infrastructure. i.e. Nordstream. Yet no politician seems to want to speak about it.

Putin's false flag drone attack was especially lame. One hit the domed roof of the Russian senate building. With an explosion no bigger than a hand grenade. I guess the FSB wanted to ensure that there was no real damage. Or drone shortages in Moscow were such that only Mickey Mouse drones were available.

38 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Great news for Slim.

Reminds me of Nixon.  He had a "secret plan" to end the Vietnam war that he announced in 1968.  It, of course, never came to be.

27 minutes ago, billvon said:

Reminds me of Nixon.  He had a "secret plan" to end the Vietnam war that he announced in 1968.  It, of course, never came to be.

Hi Bill,

Have to disagree.  I believe it was 1972 when Henry Kissinger walked out of the facility where the Paris Peace Accords were being held & announced that they had developed a peace plan.

It was everything that the north wanted in 1968.  Nixon waited 4 yrs, only to use it as a chip in his re-election effort.

The one thing I truly hold against Nixon is this:  He let a lot of people ( on both sides ) die just so he could use 'Peace at last,' as a re-election issue.

Jerry Baumchen

1 hour ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

Jerry Baumchen

Hillary was right. About everything.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump simply offers to sell Ukraine to Russia; he’d withdraw all US aid and quit selling fuel to Europe in exchange for money. Or else he’d pay Putin to pretend to negotiate and then come up bubkes. Kind of like Reagan’s team in the 1980 election, but even more venal and less moral  

Wendy P. 

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Or to be specific: He had a secret plan, to end an undeclared war, backed by a silent majority.